Meeting Mafias

ELANORAS POV:

The ride back home was silent no one talked.It was kinda peaceful.I can't seem to take Lorenzo out of my mind .He has me feeling things I only thought one person can.I don't think I want to love again after what Maurizio did I just don't think I want to.But Lorenzo is making me feel butterflies just by looking at him.But am I really ready to move on .

I step out of the car with Lucas behind me.I don't even make it past the door when I hear heavy footsteps coming from behind the door.Wow l have a crazy family and this confirms it.

BANG

The door flies open.
Everyone stands there looking at us with happiness in there eyes.I then feel a tug on my feet ,I look down and see my little baby Nick put grabby hands.I grab him by the armpits and put him in my hip.
He puts his head in my neck inhaling my lavender scented smell.

"You left me alone"Nick pouts retracting from my neck so I get to see his big doe eyes that melt me in instantly.

"I'm sorry baby I had school"I say putting his head back in my neck while I try to lull him to sleep.I then feel a hand on my upper arm making me flinch instantly, it took my by surprise.I look up and see Papas hurt eyes.

"I'm.... sorry you caught me off guard"I say hugging Nick tighter.

"Elanora"Lucas says in a warning tone making it harder to keep it together.I shake my head side by side indicating him not to say anything.

"Elanora didn't flinch because you touched her she flinched because your idiotic sons manhandled her earlier, now she has a fucking bruise on her upper arm."Lucas voice says angrily to my father who's face darkens by the minute .My father was now fuming his face was red from anger his jaw clenching and unclenching.I then take a good look around and see uncle Andrew fuming as well.Emma had worry eyes.Matheo had his eyes closed trying to compose himself,his fist clenched together .
Gabriel just looked at the twins with disappointment but you could also see some anger swirling in his beautiful brown orbs.

Suddenly Nick is snatched away from me by uncle Andrew.Nick then starts crying while Emma try's to calm him but he keeps trashing in her hold.Uncle Andrew makes his way to me motions me with his head to show him the bruise .I shake my head no.
Suddenly Lucas is pulling my shirt up only far enough to show my purple bruising.I hear gasps when seeing my bruise.I look over to the twins and mutter "sorry".They quickly look away guilty.

"CHE CAZZO"(what the fuck),Papas loud voice angrily shouts to Romano and Marcos.

"what the fuck would you grab your sister like that"Gabriel scolds both the twins who look guilty making me feel like shit.

"Apologies to your sister"Matheo

"I'm sorry principessa I truly am sorry"Romano says giving me puppy eyes.I take slow steps to him and slap him hard across the face.I then slap Marcos as well.

"We deserved that"they say at the same time

"Yeah you do but I'm nice but next I won't be so nice so watch it and don't ever in your life man handle me again"I say sternly to both of them

"Elanwora....cuddles"says Nick hiccuping as he was crying .

"la mia principessa are you okay to go to a dinner"(my princess), Papa asks nervously as I grab Nick from Emma.

"I'm fine papa I'ma go take a nap where's Vincent"

"I'm wight here Elanora"Vincent says running from the movie theater room.His little feet running towards me.