Intorducing baby y/n

They where all sat around the dinning table. Jin whined about it enough so y/n was sat on his lap, Taehyung feeding you with his chops tiles and Namjoon passing you your juice. Yoongi was sat oposite you encouraging you to eat more as he didn't want his little going hungry. "Hey kitten you look tired, you wanna take a nap after dinner?" Yoongi questioned. "Why hyung you wanna go to sleep cause I do!" Namjoon responded. "Yeah papa grumpy and papa joonie I tired." She answered rubbing her pretty eyes. "Well then gorgeous.... you'll be having a nap with joonie then to bad I would have loved to bake cookies with you. Guess that will have to wait." Jin teased her. "No papa jinnie I wanna back cook~ieess!" Y/n retorted. This was of no avail the boys where just higher king at her tiredness. Jimin was telling Jin to stop teasing her Yoongi and Hoseok where back in the studios after kissing and ticerling her.... annoying Taehyung. Namjoon had scooped her up leaving Jin to prepare the ingredients for later (and the mop) while Taehyung and Namjoon took her upstairs Taehyung gently took her from Namjoon who decided to lay against the window on the window seat as Taehyung layed her on top of him  between his legs so he could play with her hair. He could feel her slow her breathing as she melted into his arms Taehyung was sat on the swing watching the two snapping a picture. He loved her but boy was she hard work he could finally catch a break ready for tomorrow there day out. Well inside playing piano. Then out.
•~ 45 minutes later•~
Namjoon didn't want to have to wake his precious bubu up. Her face so doll like as a slight bit of droll left her partly opened lips. He decided that she looked a little bit like Jungkook at this moment so sleepy like Yoongi. He text into the group chat

Joonie: hey can someone come get this sleepy girl. I don't wanna have to be the one to wake her.
Yoongi: well Taehyung and Jimin are both taking showers. Me and Hoseok are in the studio and Jin is cleaning so that leaves...
Jungkook and You.
Kookie: of course I'll come get her .... she is my bunny
Yoongi: also the songs finally done... what kinda stupid name is dimple ???
Joonie: she has dimples just like me okay so shut it hyung!

Jungkook walks into one of the most precious sites he's ever seen. He walks over to her and gently lifts her. She whined from being disturbed but he just holds her. Letting her mould to his form.
He took her to the top floor into his room.
Sat on his chair he started to sing to her. It was 'stay gold' but a lot more mellow and lullaby like. She woke up eventually. "Papa kookie you have such a nice voice"she said putting her fingers on his cheeks. 
"Oh bun bun I know I do!" He said smirking as she played with his beautiful long hair. "I wanna stay with papa...!" She said confused. "Where ams I papa ko-kookie?"
"Your in my room bun bun and papa is having a shower." He said calming her with his words. "Okies papa~ I need baba~" she was sounding more and more little... mabey she was slipping further they didn't know.
"Alright bun bun let's go get you a baba. Do you need a paci ?" He asked booping her nose. "Yesh Pwease papa kookie." Yeah she was getting smaller.
He texted into the group chat to let the others know.

Jungkook: hey just to let you know bun bun is slipping even further.
Taehyung: I'm out the shower I want her back boys. If she's tiny she'll want me even more.
Hobi: omg my little tiny sunshine is here
Yoongi: just let me have her soon okay I'll be in her room getting her stuff ready.
Namjoon: guys I'm in bed if you need me just shout I'll take care of her night feed with Tae.
Jimin I'll bathe her before bed I called it!
Jin: I've got the baking stuff ready so Taehyung bring her down in a bit I'll just have to prepare for a VERY big mess now.
Jungkook: Taehyung she wants a bottle. I have her paci that says peaches on it.
Taehyung: good choice be there in a sec

My lord they where so whipped. Jimin was in with the bottle as soon as she was bought downstairs so Jungkook gave her a bottle as Taehyung came downstairs. "All done bun bun looke who it is it's papa!" Jungkook nuzzled her nose. So cute. Taehyung hoisted her up tickerling her tummie, she was all giggling due to her very limited speach due to being so little. "Papa jinnie had the cookie stuff! Wow look chocolate chips!" He said other enthusiastically. She clapped and made happy noises to explain her excitement. Jin was so happy to spend time with her. He gave her chocolate chips and gave her some dough. His favourite part was cutting them out with her. Taehyung filmed and watch. Savouring the moments with her. "Go on gorgeous pick out the one you want!" Y/n pointed to the heart shaped one. "Wow great choice ! Go in cut them out!" She was concentrating so hard on it that she dropped her paci. "Oh okay baby don't cry papa jinnie has it." He reassured her before washing it and returning it, "say ahhh!" He laughed and plonked it in her mouth before finishing of all the cookies! "Now forgeouse baby we just wait!" She laughed in response he loved his world wide pretty little girl.