Cynthias world

Home sweet home

-sound of the winds- "Cynthia would you close the windows the niose of the wind is bothering me." said papa. I was six that day. I remeber we were giong to grandmas house it was her birthday. She was becoming 74 and she invited everyone from the family including Joe. Joe is the second youngest ,but he usaully get drunk in family meetings. Like time in uncle Larry house in Thanksgiving he came drunk and ruin everything. Mother was crying and Father was angry. I was on the piano playing a song to grandma. Bethoven make her calm down.

"Cynthia give these boxes to grandma and granpa"said mama

"Roses are the best gift to a lady" said cynthia

"Yes indeed my darling you have been reading those books I send you" said grandma.

"Oh ma, the're old books give her new ones." said mam

"No let me feed her shakespears she needs the poetry" said grandma.

I ran inside and gave the boxes to grandpa. He look handsome an old with his grey mustache like always. There was Uncle Larry trying to grow a mustache too ,but not as great as grandpaps. The house smell old and victorious. Grandpap said that house hold a legend and locket. He gave me the locket and put a picture of the day he got married with granndmam. Everytime we enter his house jazz is always playing. I dance with grandpap all the time he tought me cuase I love it when he dance with grandmam.

-sound of jazz playing-

"Hello cynthia" said grandpap.

"Hello papa" said cynthia

"Hey cynthia, Bobby is outside picking out the roses" said Larry

"Or destroying them. Papa how could let touch the roses?" said cynthia

"Now, Now Rosen your the only rose I won't let him touch" said granpap.

" I love you papa" said Cynthia

"Now tell me that alphabet in greek" siad Grandpap.

"Alpha,Beta,Gamma,delta,Epsilon,Zeta,Eta,Theta,lota,kappa,lambda,Mu,Nu,Xi,Omicron,Pi,rho,Sigma,Tau,Upsilon,Phi,Chi,Psi,Omega." said Cynthia.

"Very good Cyndy" said Bobby.

"Shut up bob!" said Cynthia.

"Why? Cindy?" said bob teasing her.

" I dont like cindy" said cynthia.

" why? cuase it isnt german like rosen.'' said bob

"No, cuase it isn't my name" said Cynthia.

" But it sound so good on you is your hot name." said bobby

" du idiot allien lassen!" said grandpap.

Bobby left to the backyard to go ruin more roses. He always hated when granpap talk in german or greek, but grandpap love those two languagues he only spoken to me and grandmam like that. Papa new little, but he forgot cuase he never practice.

"Cynthia is time sing happy birthday!" said mama

We all gathered together and sang happy birthday. Everyone was happy,smiling and laughing. It was a dissapiontment cuase Joe didnt came and grandmam was sad. He called and he was caught drinking and driving on the way here. Grandmam told me I always be careful with the chioces I make or it will bring me consequences. We left early that day Papa said he had work, but it was an another excuse for him to be in his library and write. He a jounalist he writes for all kind of newspaper. He like fairytales he use to tell me one of his story that he would make up in the library on his free time. That day it rain hard and the clouds where dark. That day he told me story called Cynthias world. There was all kind of fantasy. It was a world where there wouldn't be fear nor tears. Where everyone would love each other and no one would lie, no one would hurt anyone. A world to escape from all the bad things on earth. Daddy told me " The locket granpap gave is the key is too unlock the book" he gave me. book that the tile was "______world" I filled it out and wrote cynthia. I went to papa library and told him my dream and he wrote it down. It became a big hit but the publisher refused to publish it.