What now ?

The family was eating breakfast now. It had been about 2 years since asta and licita started living together with liebe. Asta also introduced liebe to his friends at the orphanage. At first they were scared and hesitant, but after hearing his life story they started to pity him and even started praying for him which is kind of ironic.

Licita : Anyways, boys do you have an ambition ?

Asta : Yeah, i wanna be wizard king so, that we could live in the capital together.

Licita : that's great asta, but i don't think i can even go to the capital because of my curse.

Liebe : then we'll just have to find a way to cure it *smiles*

Licita : i hope you will. What about you liebe?

Liebe : m-me ?

Asta : yeah, do you wanna be wizard king too. We could be rivals with Yuno.

Liebe : i don't actually, i'd prefer to support you to become wizard king. But i have my own ambition.

Licita : well what is it ?

Liebe : i don't think you'll like it though

Asta : well you'll never know if you never tell us

Liebe : well my ambition is so that, devils and humans could live in peace.

Asta and licita stopped what they were doing and looked at liebe for a second. Liebe was about to speak but was interrupted by both of them screaming.

Asta and licita : THAT'S AMAZING!!

Liebe : r-really ?

Asta : yeah, even though you said the other devils abuse you, you still want them to live in peace with us. Can i ask why though ?

Liebe : well i wanted to change how we live so i thought why not live in peace. Even though like i said i got abused. I wanted to change that bu becoming stronger and prove that i'm not a useless runt.

Licita : You know for a devil, you sound really religious.

Asta : yeah, after all being a devil doesn't mean you're a bad guy

Liebe : thanks

(Forgot to mention that asta and liebe are now 8 yrs old)

The fam went for a walk seeing as it was a sunny day. However, from what they thought was going to be a normal walk turned to a disaster

Lucifero : Hoho, look what we have here. A devil in the human world. Yes you will be perfect

Licita in instict grabbed liebe and tried to free him from lucifero's clutches.

Licita : GET OUT OF MY SON YOU DAMNED FOG

Lucifero : huh what can a mere human do to-. You're hot

Licita/Asta/Liebe : WHAT!!??

Asta : w-who are you ?

Lucifero : i'm the highest ranking devil, Lucifero. I am here t-, H-how are you absorbing my mana

Licita : wouldn't you like to know.

Lucifero(thinking) : This woman can be the death of me, not for long

As lucifero brought his arm up, he stabbed licita in her abdomen

Asta/Liebe : MOM!!

Because of the mana drained from lucifero, he dissolved into thin air.

Licita : m-my sons, i don't have any time left so listen to what i have to say. I'm going to seal liebe into the grimoire and asta you will have to train with him so, that you could protect others. And don't abandon your dreams each of you.