π..fights and cookies

Y/n pov:
- billie can you at least wash the dishes when I am not home I am so stressed out how an I supposed to do all this.
I said to Billie frustrated cuz for the past few days I have been coming home to
Dirty dishes, laundry every where and food everywhere which I have to clean up. Bill is wasn't even Litsening to me GREAT she is too busy in that stupid game.
So I take out to tv wire.
Billie pov-
I watched as the tv turns off RIGHT AS I WAS ABOUT TO WIN THIS BITCH.
- WTF Y/N I WAS ABOUT TO WIN U SON OF A BITCH ITS NOT MY FAULT UR TOO BROKE AND U HAVE TO WORK.  fuck that was not supposed to come out so harshly ugh.
I watch as she nods quickly
Y/n - You know what. fuck u Billie she says as tears form in her eyes.
Fuck I messed up I try to stop her but she runs upstairs and locks the door.
I have to fix this.
But how...

Y/n pov
I still can't believe her. She called  me broke while I work to pay the bills equally not everyone is a award winning talented singer like her. I think as I roll my eyes I have stopped crying by now and I am just hungry and bored. Suddenly a loud knock Interrupts my thoughts.
I sigh
-Billie what do u want
I say tired of Fighting
Billie - I am so sorry y/n but please come outside I have a surprise for u. She says apologetically.
I was hungry and bored and gave in so I opened the door and she was standing there looking cute like she always does.
She takes my hand and covers my eyes I slowly go downstairs and she opens my eyes and I see the whole house cleaned
Pillows on the couch with blankets, so many snacks and even cookies she baked  me COOKIES.
I hug her as tightly as I could
She sits me down and quickly says
"I am so sorry y/n I didn't mean if like that I love you so much i don't ever wanna loose you". I look at her in awe she looks so cute. Instead of answering I kiss her deeply and passionately.
That night we binge watch  lot of shows and movies it was one of the best nights ever.
I love her.
__________________________________________
Hey another shitty story 😄 anyways hope u liked whatever this was
- 💕💕