17. Sweeter than Sugar (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   My little bunny is so sweet. He's made of sugar. 

   No, he's sweeter than sugar and more intoxicating than alcohol.

   He's mine. 

   He may not realize it yet, but he so completely belongs to me. I feel possessive, crazy, wanting, more willing to give than take because I want him to remember this and crave for more.

   All his barriers are down. He clings to me while I kiss his lips in a frenzy, biting and teasing. He wants it all. Soft whimpers bubble in his throat and lure me to kiss him harsher, drawing out more of them.

   My palms slide up his chest, under his shirt, making him shiver. His skin is silky and warm. It's not enough for me only to touch him. I want to taste him, to lick every single spot of this soft, smooth, warm body.

   I peel off his shirt and fall on my knees in front of him, gluing my lips to his belly, just below the navel. He releases a long, desperate moan and grabs my hair with one hand and my shoulder with the other.

   I have to be patient and careful. I want to lead him through this smoothly. He must yearn for me so desperately, that any hesitation to disappear, replaced only by urgent, burning need. I want him to beg shamelessly for me to take him.

   My kisses are as light as butterfly wings. I pepper every single spot on his belly with gentle pecks and quick licks until he can't stand on his feet. When I sense him unconsciously sliding down in my arms, I pick him up and carry him to the bed.

   Casey frowns. He doesn't want to be carried. Too bad, because I'm not letting him back down.

   I toss him on the bed and he bounces on the soft mattress with a shriek. I chuckle. He's so cute, watching me take off my clothes with wide, sky blue eyes. I see the admiration and wallow in the thought that he finds my body appealing.

   "Ave...," he softly mumbles when I slide by boxers down my thighs. 

   I watch him closely, ready to stop, if I see him startled or hesitant. He's ogling me, biting his lip and there's nothing but lust in the deep, cobalt lakes of his eyes.

   He reaches for me and grabs my hand. Before I know, I'm pulled beside him and his mouth is on my inner thigh, just above the knee. He kisses and licks his way up and is no more innocent or frightened. His hands are shaking when he moves them up my thighs, but I know it's out of excitement.

   His mouth is hot and daring. His tongue flicks along my v-line, his chin rubbing from the base to the top of my erection. I moan. Loud.

   Casey is naughty and chuckles when I grab his hair and arch up to gain more friction with his throat while he's licking across my stomach, up to my pecks.

   "You're so handsome, Ave...," he breathes out. "I've never touched someone as handsome as you." 

   Silly! He doesn't realize that he's the one, so seductive, that he could melt a stone.

   He pounces on my nipples like a little savage and bites the left one so harsh that I yelp in surprise. 

   Casey chuckles more.

   "Sorry, did that hurt?" he mumbles remorsefully.

   "No, sugar, I liked it," I quickly praise him. "You can do to me whatever you want."

   He takes the opportunity and wraps his hand around my penis which is painfully hard. I don't remember other time that I've been so aroused as I'm now. His soft hand, carefully exploring my length, drives me insane. 

   I gulp heavily and force myself to stay still. I want him calm. He must know that he's in charge... for now.

   My patience is at its limit though. It runs out when his thumb slowly traces the wet slit.

   I grab his waist and pin him under me.

   "Naughty bunny," I growl, "aren't you afraid to tease the big, bad wolf".

   Casey giggles and the sweet sound makes my heart flip.

   He looks at me defiantly and whispers, "Why? Are you going to eat me?"

   Oh my God! Does he have any idea what he's doing to me?

   I press my lips to his and devour his sweet, plump mouth with no mercy. He's ready and responsive, arching his back to press his whole body to mine, searching for the angle to rub on my erection. 

   He's as hard as a rock and I can't wait to see it. I slide down his body, kissing every spot of skin I can reach.

   He's wearing my sweatpants. They are loose as he's smaller than me. It takes one swift move to yank them off along with his briefs. His velvety skin, without a single hair, is glistening at the dim light. His erection is big, delicately pink and beautiful.

   "Wow!" I can't help but exclaim.

   "What?" he squeaks, trying to lift himself up on his elbows and peek at what I'm doing.

   "You're so fucking gorgeous, babe," I whisper, before taking him whole in my mouth.

   He screams. His palms clutch the sheets and his breathing starts to hitch. 

   I suck persistently, swirling my tongue on his most sensitive spots. His loud, high-pitched whimpers only make me more savage. He's so sweet. I can't get enough of him. He matches so perfectly in my mouth. I press down until I feel his glance in my throat.

   "No, wait, I can't...," he yelps, erupting in strong spurts, before he could finish the sentence.

   "Aaah, Oh, my Goood!" he screams and it drives me wild. I suck till the last quiver in his body subsides and release him with a loud pop.

   He's breathing heavily with closed eyes and parted lips.

   I hover above him, kissing the tip of his nose.

   "Are you alright, babe?" I ask, slightly worried. "Did I go too far?"

   His blue eyes open abruptly and pierce mine. A smile adorns his sore lips and he barely utters, "No, this was the most perfect thing I've ever felt."

   "Yeah?" I grin. "Well, this was the most perfect thing I've ever tasted."

   Casey's face instantly becomes scarlet. I love it when he blushes.

   I'll make him blush sooo much more tonight. 

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to the end of Chapter 17.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

💞💞💞 Things will get even more heated,

so please approach carefully the next chapter.

If you are not a fan of explicit scenes,

you can skip it and still be in line with the plot. 💞💞💞

Did you like the chemistry between Casey and Avery?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny