SIGNS THAT YOU WILL SHIFT SOON

☆ welcome to shifting 101, thanks for reading! ☆

* todays chapter is going to be about symptoms  and signs that you will shift soon! but remember that not anyone will experience signs or symptoms, or not anyone will notice them - because sometimes they are big, and sometimes they are small and almost unnoticable.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

• what are shifting symptoms/signs i'm shifting?

— bright lights

— twitching

— tingles

— numbness

— pressure in/on your chest

— feeling like you're floating

— sounds/smells from your dr

• what are signs throughout the day that mean i may shift soon or shifting will be easier for me?

— angel numbers (keeps seeing repetive numbers eg. on your clock ) 

— feeling detached

— things that relate to your dr popping up randomly in your cr

— feeling pulled towards your dr more than usual

— feeling as if you're floating/weightless throughout the day

— you're cr feeling fake or seeming unnatural

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Angel numbers

angel numbers are numbers connected to a certain vibrational energy or frequency that encompasses meaning beyond their numerical value.

the numbers are often seen when you're on the right path or you're energy, spirit, a higher power etc. is trying to tell you something. different angel numbers have different meanings though, which we'll discuss soon!

when it comes to shifting and angel numbers it's usually a good sign seeing them when it's related to shifting. it could mean your energy is high and that that day would be a good day for you to try and shift.

so, what does each angel number represent?

111:

— this usually means your intentions are manifesting quickly. when you see this angel number make sure you're focusing on what you actually want, not things that you don't!

222:

— this number usually pops up to let you know: stop worrying! everything is working out as it should and you are on the right path.

333:

— this number relates to mind, body and spirit. this number is telling you to focus on ALL 3 aspects, don't neglect one for another!

444:

— this usually means you are surrounded by angels or divine guardians. when this number pops up it means you are being guided through whatever you are focusing on

555:

— this number usually means BIG big changes are coming up. trust that the upcoming transition will be very good for you, things will be getting exciting soon!

666:

— this number means your thoughts need some refocusing. it's a reminder that you are a spiritual being having a human existence.

777:

— this number means luck is on your side! you're on a good path, keep doing what you're doing!

888:

— MONEY! this number means financial abundance is on your way. you are aligned with the money you desire.

999:

— this number means you are being pushed to finish something because that completion will lead to the next steps for you.

000:

— new beginnings! a fresh start, you're one with the universe.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

there are other angel numbers, like 1222, 1221, 2222 etc. but angel numbers in three's are the most common.

i always see people asking what angel numbers are and how they relate to shifting. as you can see, almost all of these can be interpreted to be seen as shifting signs.

ex: you see 999 so maybe you are being told to finish something that needs done before being able to shift properly. orrr you see 222, this could mean youve been doubting yourself and your ability to shift. to stop worrying and keep trying!

a few reminders that have helped me in the past:

— if you feel symptoms while attempting to shift, try to ignore them. continue to focus on your method and visualization. you're trying to forget about this cr body and what it's feeling. focus on your consciousness, that's what you're trying to shift with so you're focus should try to remain on that.

— if you think you have shifted, try not to freak out! yes trust me i know, it's is the best feeling in the universe to shift for the first time but getting too excited can snap you right back to cr. i always just try to calm myself down and try to immediately become immersed in my dr and completely forgetting my cr.

— my biggest tip is to just trust yourself and your energy. sometimes your higher self is trying to communicate something with you. if you're feeling more focused and connected with yourself, then you should probably try shifting.

p.s. you've got this! try not to get discouraged if you make mistakes or it's difficult to shift. you can do it, just give it time! trusting and believing in yourself is a big part of it. it's normal to have doubts and get upset if it's not working, just take a day off to relax and realign your energy. give yourself some rest and drink water. any progress is still progress and backwards progress isn't failure! ♡