three |~

A u r o r a

One thing Mr.Diaz father deserves is death. This fucker killed my father in front of my eyes two days after my 18 birthday.

When I heard the gunshot at the time, I already knew that I could no longer save my father. The rumors have spoken that he had some unfinished business here in Los Angeles.

I took an e-cigarette that Mika offered me. I inhale the smoke to cool down.
I only smoke if someone or something pisses me off.

"Aurora," Mika calls. I blinked as I find myself back to reality.

" No I didn't know that he was in town, Mika" I responded to her. She nods. I stood up a few minutes later to find Sarah. After finding her I dragged her into the car. She seemed like enjoying her one night stand, but she isn't stable enough to drive the car.

I was on the vehicle driving back home. I order a maid to get Sarah a room for the night and clothes to sleep. I felt exhausted, I went to bed with the urge to sleep.

The next morning was a total disaster. I got up with a heading, my phone rang the whole time. Why can't this ship keep quiet. It's only 9 am in the morning. I was about to throw that shit on the wall.Knowing I will regret it, the last it happened was 1 month ago.

I groaned, walking to bathroom to wash my face afterwards brushing my teeth. I head downstairs. Today is going to be a rough time. After breakfast, I heard that one of my men who works for me was killed, but nobody knew what happen. I was on a call with my Assistant Raven,"But we know, who got killed, and we have his name." She explains.

"It's Carlos" Oh fuck. He was one of the best. He always finished this job.He was even a close friend to my father.I went with my hand through my hair.So I have to deliver the message to his pregnant wife mia, who is expecting a child very soon.

How can this even happen. I always make sure that they have good security at their working place.This whole responsibility can be a lot but I try my best not to fail.

I change into a white tank top, black jeans, and a leather jacket. My guards lead me to the SUV. "To Carlos' wife please" the driver nods. The ride was calming, no one bothered me. When we finally got there I took my sunglasses out of my pocket. A guard opened the door as I got out. My hair was blowing on my face because of the wind, I fixed my I knocked on the door and a pregnant woman opened it.

"Ari I wasn't expecting a visit from you." She affirmed as she caresses her belly.

"Can I come in to explain what happened?.'' I try my best to sound normal. What I'm about to tell her, will definitely break her. I will make sure that her and her family are safe. Since he is gone.

She leads me to the living room where I sit opposite her.

"Something happened to Carlos, last night" I began, I took a deep breath to try not to cry.I could recognize the tears in your eyes.

"He died last night." She sobbed. I walk up towards her, giving her a hug. A security looks trough the door,"boss there is-" I swear how stupid can they be. Can't he see that I'm trying to cool down a pregnant woman that found out that her husband passed away.

" Not now" I yell. He disappears outside. As I pay my attention back to Mia. I wish there was a way to take away the pain. Before I leave outside, I give Mia a check for her and her family of two, for their supplies.

"If there is anything you should call me" I say before going into the car. On offing my guards informs me that two other men disappeared this morning. What on earth is happening.

I decide to go back home and eat lunch. Sometimes I feel this job is made for delivering people what they want for example, telling Mia that her husband passed away. My relationship to my mother isn't, 't the best. My brother is one of the most important human beings to me.

My Mother thinks that I will bring him in danger. Because of the whole mafia thing. In the evening Sarah left the house after dinner. I had the urge to swim, so, I changed into my bikini and headed downstairs to the swimming pool.

I swam some rounds and dived underwater.

I love to swim, it makes me feel free from everything. Then it started to rain later, I didn't head inside. I just took a blanket and covered myself until I started shivering.

It was already midnight, I was still awake thinking about life. Where could I see myself in a couple of years from now on. I will definitely still be working here in America as a leader of the mafia.

I never believed in true love. People can break your heart easily with the smallest thing. I would rather be independent. We will see how that will work.

I guess, I'm just scared to fall in love.

word count: 911

Do y'all believe in soulmates ? (It doesn't have to be in a romantic way)