thirty

"I LOVE you too, wife."

The only thing I could hear was his passion filled sentence which made my heart burst into love. He really has said those words to me for which my ears were shrivelling to hear for a long time.

Words are not good enough to illustrate the overwhelming heart adorning joy that I was feeling right now. My heart was tremendously thumbing against my ribcage raising goosebumps on my nude skin.

I couldn't help but let go of tears of happiness slide down from my cheeks.I sobbed out looking at the deemed lighting ceiling of our room.

The happiness was overflowing.

"Wife please don't cry." The innocent laced voice of his cooed me wiping my tears from my face making me smile. I was crying at the same time I just could not put a restriction on my tears and sentiments.

I looked at his tears filled eyes as his red lips were trembling like a weak leaf.Green diamond like eyes were searching for answers while roaming on my face.

"Are you hurt?" He asks again, leaning down his head a bit just to examine my face cordially.

"No." I said sniffing and wiping my face for the last time.

There's no time for crying.

"Then don't cry." He said stretching me to a staggering hug. Our naked body attached with each other making me shivered uncontrollably.

As I said before words weren't adequate to explain my happiness. I smiled hugging him tightly as tears of joy were slowly sliding down to my cheeks.

He loves me too.

The previous night was consumed having passionate at the same time erotic sex. Harry was horny as hell. I didn't know what made him that hard as steel that he won't let me sleep through the night only pounding between my worn out legs.

Every single time when he thrust into me it felt different every time. This time one sided love wasn't exploring through those sex. We both were in love and we were madly deeply embraced together through the sex.

I pondered if Harry understood the meaning of 'I love you' which I told him but again it doesn't really matter.All I know is Harry loves me too.

I couldn't still forget those hard and obtrusive thrusts that he gave me. The firm sanguine finger prints of his hands has become sealed on my both wrists. The dark marks on my hips was a reminder of how magical his lips and tongue feel against my throbbing center. How deeply he ate me over and over again holding me tightly through my hips.

He doesn't let me touch him.He likes to hold the power when we are in bed. He likes to bruise my skin when we are in bed and he loves to tug my lower lips with his teeth when we are in bed.

Surprised was the only word that I could say about Harry. He had gassed me with so many things since I stepped in this house. I don't know how he becomes that skilled when he initiates pleasure to me. Its like his old self's reflections are reflecting when we have sex.

In the morning we again found ourselves molding into each other. He wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom nor let me wear anything. It was hard for me to read Harry for this morning.But eventually we both were ready for our day.

Today we were going on a picnic.

A high amount of foundation was used by me this morning just to hide all those bruises that Harry gave me on my neck and collarbone. For a moment I thought my whole Rare Liquid foundation would be consumed in a snap of finger but thanks to Selena Gomez that she produced a great product which is light, smooth and jumble.