Sakkar

Once we arrived and landed on Sakkar, Tony ordered Loki to speak to Grandmaster, alone. Loki left the ship and had been gone a significant amount of time.

"What is taking him so long?" Thor said, tapping his foot impatiently.

"I say he saw an opportunity to escape and left, he's probably flying over us now." Tony said, looking up. Thor rolled his eyes.

"He- he wouldn't do that....would he?" Peter asked, walking to the window and looking around.

"Oh, he would." Tony said.

"No, Loki wouldn't abandon his people." Thor said, picking up his walking to the door.

"Yeah, he wouldn't just leave. The Grandmaster guy is probably just giving him a hard time." I said, trying to give Loki the benefit of the doubt.

"Exactly. I'm going out to see what's taking so long. Anyone care to join?" Thor asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"Y/N, you've never been on Sakkar, you should go." Tony said. I looked to the window and nodded. Thor looked around the room.

"Sure, I'll go." I said, standing up and joining Thor at the door. Thor walked back in the room. And searched around for something.

"I need a disguise. The people here know me, and I dont want to be held back any longer than we already have." Drax went into another room and returned with a scarf. He handed it to Thor, grinning. Thor wrapped it around his head and Drax burst into laughter. Thor looked around, confused. Quill rolled his eyes, and pressed a button on the control panel. The door slowly opened and we stepped out. The city was impressive. A tall building was not too far away. We began walking to the tall building, quickly.

"So. Fury says you're trained extensively in combat." Thor said, ducking under some low hanging tents. People in booths shouted in all kinds of languages, displaying their array of items for sale.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Who did you train under?" He asked, trying to make conversation. People stared at us, as we walked thought the streets. None of them seemed to recognize Thor, but were still confused by the tall, muscular man with a scarf wrapped around his head.

"Uhhh, they're not the most...reputable people...." I didnt want to tell him just yet, we had only just met, and I didn't want the Avengers to not trust me. I hated my past, and didn't like discussing it.

"Oh, that must be why Nat likes you so much." We turned a sharp corner and got to the front of the building.

"What?"I asked, confused by what he said.

"She was an assassin before this. Trained by Russians." He replied, walking up to a guard.

"Oh."

"We need to speak to Grandmaster, immediately." Thor said.

"Sorry, sir, Grandmaster is not available right now." The man said, straightening his back. Thor pulled the scarf off his head and the man's eyes widened. He pushed the door open.

"Right this way." He motioned inside. Thor put the scarf back on and walked inside. Voices came from a large, grand staircase and a familiar face walked around the corner, with an eccentric looking man. Thor heaved a sigh of relief.

"Loki!" He shouted, voice echoing. Loki and the man looked down at us. The man outstretched his arms.

"Greetings, Thor! and, not Thor. Is that your prisoner with a job?" The man asked, walking down the stairs along with Loki.

"Uh, no sir. She is one of our own. An Avenger." Loki said, looking at me. I gave both them a small wave.

"My apologies." The man said, walking up to me. He looked me up and down and smiled, arching his eyebrows. Definitely not weird. Not at all. Random old dude, checking me out? That's fine. Just another normal day.

"Alright." Loki stepped next to me. "Everything is in order, so, we have to go." He put his hand on my shoulder.  "it was great  seeing you again, Grandmaster."

"Okay, well the ship is around back. I'll have them fire 'er up for you." Grandmaster said, spinning around and walking to a door.

"Took you long enough, brother." Thor said.

"Grandmaster isn't exactly one for quick interactions." He took hand off my shoulder and turned around. We followed him around back to a ship. The ship east the most put together looking thing, but, it would work well for what we need. Hopefully. We stepped in the ship. Loki walked to the cockpit and started to fiddle with some buttons.

"Let me do it, I'm better at flying ships than you." Thor said, walking to join Loki.

"Grandfather would beg to differ." Loki replied as the ship started to hover.

"Shut up, Loki." Thor replied, walking to the back were I was. He rolled his eyes and sat down. Loki brought the ship up, and headed to the other ship. Peter walked out and waved to us. Loki opened the door and he ran in.

"Mr Stark told me to go with you guys." He said, walking to the front of the ship. "He said to follow them, and use these coordinates." He handed Loki a piece of paper. He looked at the paper, arching his brow.

"Right." He pressed a few buttons, and sat in the pilots chair. After a few moments, we were in the air and heading away from Sakkar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki, talking with Grandmaster :

(I am in so many fandoms but Miraculous and Avengers is honestly a legendary combo

(I am in so many fandoms but Miraculous and Avengers is honestly a legendary combo. Also, this was an insta post by Thomas Astruc, like, a legit post. And his face was just way too memeable for me to not save it)

Just imagine: Loki in ladybug's suit

Or chat noir's

Or hawkmoth's

Loki would look good wearing anything....but I'd much prefer if he didn't.... 😏