Chapter 32: Unite in His Name!

Same Time as the Other Attacks

Third POV

"Athena, where do you think they will attack from?" asked Zeus.

"Father, in the eyes of the enemy, I think they will attack from the air, mainly around the Throne Room. And then they will come at us from all sides when we're dealing with the aerial attacks."

"Well, we can easily use our defenses. I remember Hephaestus setting up lots of cannons and things like that, so we can use those to our advantage. I also have another trick up my sleeve."  said Ares.

Athena rolled her eyes at the last sentence, but nodded anyway. Hera, Demeter, Poseidon and Hades had gone to gather some gods for the war. Ares and Athena had stayed behind with Zeus to strategize. 

"We'll deploy the gods here, here, and here." Athena pointed to three places on the map, all wisely placed. One spot would be manning the cannons and traps, and the other two in fighting positions.

"We need more than just gods! We need other sources of army. Thee Primordials will obviously attack Olympus." spat Ares.

Zeus watched the intense feud between the two, and decided to stop it. "Enough you two! We can't be at war with ourselves!'

Athena simply sighed. "Father is right."

Ares huffed and crossed his arms, regaining focus on the map. Suddenly, the other gods burst into the Throne Room.

"We have gathered the gods! They also have their own little armies, so it should be enough." said Poseidon, the other Olympians nodding with them. 

Two images appeared before Zeus.

"Zoe and Dakota, how is it coming along there?" questioned Zeus, and the other Olympians perked up at the mentioned names, eager to find out the results of their battles.

"We've survived our first attack!" they both said cheerily through the iris message. The Olympians had small smiles on their faces.

"Casualties?" asked Athena.

"Well we have four dead, fourteen injured." said Dakota with a grim expression.

"One dead, nineteen injured." said Zoe.

All of the gods bowed their heads at the information in honor of their children that fought bravely.

"Tell the gods to come up here, specifically the Olympians. We need help in fighting. They are going to come, Lord Aeon, his wife and spawn."

Both nodded, and cut through the iris message. A few seconds later, Dionysus, Hermes, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Apollo all flashed into the Throne Room along with Silena, Michael, Bianca and Charles.

"Zoe and Dakota mind-messaged us. The Eternals will be split up and sent to both camps. So that's about a reinforcement of one-hundred and ten people for each camp, all masters in their training and powers. Lee went to Camp Half-Blood to meet up with Zoe and Luke." said Bianca.

The Olympians nodded in understanding, knowing their children are way more safer with the extra troops, the Eternals. And now they would have four almost Primordial-level powerful being with them, which would be needed in this specific battle.

"What's the battle plan?" asked Charles turning towards Athena. He was holding Silena's hand, something he would do in public to show he didn't mind public shows of affection for his now-wife. And it would tell other to back off. Aphrodite smiled sweetly at the couple, and Artemis noticing this rolled her eyes in exasperation at her antics. Then again, it was her domain.