Wake Up

It had been two months since your outburst against Ultron and you still weren't awake. Clint and Bruce stayed with you at all times but Clint left once for a few hours. Bruce was checking your stability in the other room and Clint was stood in your doorway fiddling with something in his pocket. Clint stayed with you all night and Bruce finally fell asleep for the first time since you fainted. Clint however couldn't. He couldn't eat, sleep or shower without knowing you were okay. The others tried talking to him and said you wouldn't want him to be doing this. Clint still refused.

It was 1 in the morning and Clint was sat next to you holding your hand and crying whilst saying, "Oh god Emily. I miss you so much! Why did you do that? We could've handled him together." You woke up slowly and your eyes flittered open. You saw Clint sat next to you crying and holding your hand so you said, "Baby what's wrong?" Clint looked up and saw you awake. He jumped out of his seat and kissed you. Then he explained what happened and that you were out for two months. 

You felt bad for leaving Clint so moved over in the bed and Clint jumped in like a kid

You felt bad for leaving Clint so moved over in the bed and Clint jumped in like a kid. You laughed at this and Clint smiled because he missed your laugh. Suddenly Bruce ran in the room with the avengers and saw you awake. They all looked at you like they had seen a ghost. You said, "Hi everyone." Everyone ran to you and started hugging you. Then about an hour later everyone but Clint left. During that time everyone had been there, Nat told you about Clint. You made sure he slept and the next morning you fed him loads. He was back to him normal self and Tony had called a celebration party for you that evening.