The Gala

*Daisy's POV*

We get to the house and sit down for lunch. I miss Gloria, she stayed at the mansion. I wonder if she likes the beach.

For lunch today we are having sandwiches and chips.

"Chew with your mouth closed brother." Daddy James says annoyed. I giggled when daddy Asher stuck out his tongue at him.

"No, it tastes better this way." He smacks louder.

I'm full on laughing now, if I were doing this, I would've already gotten a spanking.

"Don't make me kick your ass." Daddy James sighs with a slight smile.

"Bring it." Daddy Asher chuckles.

Daddy James stands up and launches himself on top of daddy Asher, they both fall to the floor.

I sit in my seat and continue to eat because...well food duh.

Daddy James is wrestling on the floor with daddy Asher rolling around both fighting for dominance. This is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Then they both look at me and the sandwich in my hand. Oh no. They look at each other with an evil smile.

"Is that sandwich good princess?" Daddy James stands up with daddy Asher right behind him. I look at my sandwich and set it down gently on the plate in front of me.

As they both stride towards me I quickly get up and start to run.

"We will catch you angel I'd give it up now!" Daddy Asher yells laughing.

I run out the back door onto the sandy beach and of course, my stupid brain didn't know the sand would slow me down. DANG IT!

I run as fast as my little feet will take me and then as soon as I think I got away my back is on the sand and daddy James holding my feet down and daddy Asher is holding my hands above my head. No, no, no why, no.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" Daddy James laughs out of breath.

"Her feet look sandy brother; you should get that sand off." Daddy Asher says with an evil smile.

Daddy James holds both my ankles with one hand and his fingertips are touching the pad of my foot. Don't you do it.... don't do it daddy.

Before I know it, my feet are being tickled. I squirm around trying to get out of my Daddies hold to no avail.

"Ahhh! Daddy nooooo!" I say laughing up a storm. I hear both of them laughing to.

Without stopping, daddy James looks at my sides and looks up at his brother.

"Her sides are sandy too brother, take care of it while I'm taking care of her feet."

No don't, stop.

Daddy Asher puts both my wrists under his knees and reaches to my sides. His fingers gently dig into my ribs, and I laugh even harder.

"Pl..please dadd..daddies...please st... stop!" I say laughing between breaths. They both stop and laugh.

We're all laying in the sand on our backs out of breath. This is a moment to remember. I take a mental snapshot.

"We all have to take a shower now. The gala is in a few hours." Daddy James says. There's something in his voice that's different from how he was when we were all playing around.