18

"why did you bring so many clothes? and you even brought clothesline?" jungwon pointed at the clothesline that geonu brought.

after half an hour, they finally arrived on the resort. the boys proceeded to take their bags inside the cabin that they rented. daniel, sunoo, jungwon, and geonu are in the same room.

"and what about it?"

"dumbass, did you think we're staying here forever?"

"you're a dumbass too, this is a necessity."

sunoo just sighed and continued unpacking his things. his neck slightly hurts, although he slept earlier on the van, he had stiff neck trying to avoid looking at the person beside him.

daniel sat on sunoo's bed while looking at him. "you okay? you seem pale."

sunoo nodded. "i'm just a bit sleepy."

"c'mon stupids! let's go and enjoy the water!" geonu exclaimed, dragging sunoo and daniel with his hands.

+++++++

on the other room, taki, ni-ki, kei, and nicholas are also unpacking their clothes.

taki eyed nishimura who was lying on the bed next to him. "psst, how was the ride? did you enjoy it?"

ni-ki scoffed. "why would i enjoy it?"

"well, you like sun—"

he sat up and glared at taki. "no, i don't anymore. he probably likes sunghoon, and i can't compete with that."

"aw, the competition didn't even start yet and you're backing out? what happened to your confidence?" taki teased.

ni-ki sighed. as if it's that easy.

"look, i can't. this isn't some competition, and i don't wanna force myself to someone who clearly doesn't have interest in me."

pouting, taki just nodded and stood up.

kei was eyeing the two but he couldn't hear what they were talking. meanwhile nicholas already went outside.

"are you two done unpacking? let's go outside and help them with the food." kei said, bringing some cooking materials with him.

+++++++

baby g @geonuyah tweeted.

Caught in 😐📸92K ultra i9 10980XE 4.6GHz & Intel Core i7 10700K 5.0GHz! THREE Nvidia RTX 3090s flat screen TV 75 inches curvey

0GHz! THREE Nvidia RTX 3090s flat screen TV 75 inches curvey

298 likes | 12 retweets

replies: