Part 7

" oh hey Severus. You're in late." Andromeda black asked.

The black sisters, plus regulus were sitting in the common room in the main area.

" and what's happening here? Some weird family reunion? I never see you all at the same time." Severus said as he walked over, sitting next to bellatrix and putting his bag on the floor.

" kinda. Our mums floo called us so we've all been sitting here for a bit." Regulus explained.

Severus nodded and sighed.

" so. Whats up with you? Why did you come in late?" Regulus asked.

He was never really friends with him. They stopped hanging out more since 4th year but they were still good acquaintances. The black sisters on the other hand never seemed to leave severus alone.

No matter how hard he tried.

" uh detention. Had to feed the thestrals with Potter." Severus explained.

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow and a mischievous grin spread on her face.

" ooh~ did you do anything to him? Hex him? Curse him? Did you crucio him?" She asked excitedly.

Bellatrix was always on the darker side, severus narrowed his eyes at her and shook his head.

" Fuck bella, no. I just kissed him thats all."

Bellatrix leaned back in disappointment but as soon as his words set in her eyes were as big as dinner plates.

" WHAT?!" The four blacks said in unison.

" EXCUSE ME YOU DID WHAT?!" Andromeda yelled.

Severus rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

" i kissed him. Thats all."

" thats all?! THATS ALL?! SEVERUS SNAPE YOU KISSED HIM!" Regulus said in disbelief.

" you know regulus it never crossed my mind that when i was kissing him, when i was kissing him." Severus waved his finger around his head sarcastically.

Regulus looked away and he had the most unbelievable expression on his face.

" fuck. What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK." Andromeda laughed. She personally found this hilarious as the others had a horrified look on their faces.

" shit. Why?" Narcissa asked, first time talking since severus walked in.

" dont know. I have a kid with him. Apparently i marry him. Why the fuck not?" Severus said easily.

This send andromeda laughing even harder and the rest just had looks of utter disappointment.

" holy shit thats amazing. Good for you." Andromeda brought her hand up for severus to high five.

He hit her hand lightly and laughed at her amusement.

" wow. Now you can officially say that im not the only guy you've ever kissed. And this one was INTENTIONAL NONETHELESS." Regulus yelled.

" are you sure you're straight?" Bellatrix asked.

" bella i kissed my arch nemesis and the living walking 20 year old version of the kid we're gonna have is here, no bella im not sure." Severus retorted.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes and leaned back, lips pursed.

" was it at least good?"

" hm his aftershave was a little strong and we were in the woods so it wasn't the best. Better than regulus and i's situation though."