𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 |𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰.𝘕



You watch the tall male be introduced to the teen in front of you. You hadn't made your presence known yet but you knew that the two adults were aware of you being there.

After Nanami told Yuuji that sorcerers were shit your expression went blank the same way Yuuji's face did. You stayed hidden watching over the interaction. Starting to get bored, you decided to reveal yourself.

You walk up behind the males, your dark collard uniform covering your mouth as you slouch down. Gojo turns around rushing your way,pushing you next to Nanami beginning to introduce you to Yuuji.

"This is Zenin (Y/n), she's been watching over you ever since you got to the school."

Yuuji looks at you trying not to explode from the excitement. He remembered feeling a powerful presence when Sukuna decided to appear and fight the curse on that mission with Nobara and Megumi.

"I thought you were a curse !! Can I shake your hand !" The teen pops up in front of you shoving his hand into yours- shaking it vigorously.

You smile acknowledging the boy. You didn't mind an over excited person. After being around Satoru for years, you get used to things like this.

"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you Idatori. Please don't get shy when around me. Ask as many question as you need, I will be your mentor in a way after all ."

Satoru budges Nanami with his shoulder lookin your way, wigging his eyebrows up and down. Nanami just glanced at him, ignoring whatever Gojo was trying to say.

"WAIT .....if you've been looking after me. Why didn't you help out when I went on that mission with my friends ?" Yuuji asks recalling the mission.

You look up at Nanami not sure what to say. You had been watching over this kid for hours with no sleep. Making sure no curse or any other thing got close to him.

Your brain at this point was fried from so many things that had happened in the course from when Yuuji got here till now. You were taking overtime to the point where you didn't even show up at home.

"You have a curse inside you, so I thought 'hey let's see if he can handle this' " you say shrugging, giving him a tired smile.

Gojo looks at you with wide eyes under his blindfold after seeing the dark circles under your eyes. He wasn't the only one that noticed,Nanami had seen them as well. He was ready to take you home and put you to bed before you got sick or worse.