Chapter 18

~Skip 3 years~

You live with your kids and Payton and Troy. Your boy is called Leo. And your girl is called Isabella but you all call her Bella.
This is Leo.

This is Isabella

This is Isabella.

After you got the babies you kind of thought that you got fatter so you worked on yourself

After you got the babies you kind of thought that you got fatter so you worked on yourself. Now you have a huge flow-up. Your kids have the biggest attitude ever, just like you. Leo and Bella are 3 years old now. You are 22. You are friends with the hype house and Nikita, James and Larray always visit. Bryce tried to find you but he couldn't. Even your family and friends tried to contact you and tried to find you but they can't and they always ask Nikita, James and Larray but they say Idk cause they say that they are visiting the hype house. Your parents and Sheri and Monty comes to visit. you are a great photographer now you have a whole company of photography. Payton and Troy have been always there for you. You and Tayler are bestfriends like old days. You are still not on social media but Troy and Payton are still on tiktok. (Just imagine tiktok is still a thing).

~Present day~
You were sleeping when your kids come jumping on you.

You: what do you want?
Leo: first of all we want breakfast.
Bella: second you have a meeting in 30 minutes and you still didn't wake up.

You get up fast.

Leo: I don't know what will you do without us.

You laugh. And get ready as fast as you can. You go out.

Payton: good morning.
You: morning have no time bye.
Bella: oh hell nah you aren't leaving till my tummy is full.
Leo: same for me.
Troy: from where did you get this attitude?
You: I wonder from where?

You do breakfast for them and leave. You go to your company. You get to the office as fast as you can. You get there.

You: I am sorry for being late.
Manager: it's fine but we have a lot to do.
You: ok.

You sit and do some work.

Manager: so Bella and Gigi Hadid want you to take some shoots for them.

You look at your manager.

You: what?
Manager: yup in the Bahamas.
You: omg no way.
Manager: you will stay there for the whole week.

You remember that Leo and Bella's birthday is in 2 days they will be officially 3.

You: I can't.
Manager: what why this will be the biggest deal for the company.
You: I have to spend the week with my family.
Manager: you can take them with you for the week.
You: actually that's a great idea.
Manager: you will work in the morning only.
You: ok.
Manager: we booked tickets you will leave today at 3.
You: ok.

You continue editing photos you took yesterday. And then go back home.

You: I am back.
Leo: did we ask?
You: omg.
Bella: don't be mean to mommy.
You: thank you.
Bella: you own me something.
You: I knew it there is something behind that.

You all laugh.

You: I will shoot with Bella and Gigi Hadid.
Leo: so?
Bella: omg no way I am in love with them.

You laugh.

You: and all of you guys are coming with me.
Troy: where?
You: Bahamas.
Leo: didn't find any better place?
Bella: shut up it's Bella and Gigi Hadid even though we went to the Bahamas couple of time I don't care.
Payton: ok ok we will spend the week right?
You: yup go pack.

You all go pack.

________________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 607