Part-1

She was 19year old fair complexion pink lips 👄 without any lipstick. Her lips were like fresh rose petals ready to release nectar,  the gloss on her lips was her natural moisture. Eyes were pitch black along with kajal they appeared even more beautiful. Her figure was yet developping, it was like her breast size was always little bigger and achieving new heights every month. for the first time in her life every time. The roundness of boobs were so perfect that you can't resist imagining holding, pressing, squeezing, sucking and biting them.
She used to wear silk suits of exact fitting.
I often imagined how the hell Taylor took so accurate measurements of her hips and breasts.
Here she was in  my neighborhood doing B.Sc from medical stream. One day when I came back from school my mom told me that, I have spoke to Parul didi for your chemistry tuition you can start going from today.
It was like a million dollar lottery for me.
Though I used to admire and notice her sexy figure details when she passes by my street, I was also worried for my subject too.
In the beginning it was only studies, she was giving me personal tuition so no other students were there. It was like most beautiful hour of day. Full one hour alone with Payal in room of first floor of her house. Looking her daily with so close and for one hour was like awesome.
Daily New colours of her dress and by paying attention I was also able to figure out exact lining of her bra. She had pink, black and red bras in her wardrobe which I already noticed.
During class I often got distracted by her cleavage ( my God what a beautiful cleavage she had, fair, flawless, untouched, milky and silky skin texture).
Couple of times she also caught me starring at her boobs and cleavage but then with cute smile she said "dear pay attention to book".
One day she was having a magazine at the table showing a model topless displaying her boobs. I acted like I ignored the magazine and opened my book.
Then she told me have you seen this?
I said "what"?
Then she said now a days there are so many problems are going on with breasts of girls. I am worried about my boobs, I feel something in my boobs I can't ask anyone but you to touch and see.
I was shocked 😲.
My heat beat was like 150bpm.
I never felt my hear pounding so loud in my entire life.
She took my hand and started dragging it towards her boobs.
I was trembling like dry leaves on a branch of tree in storm.
Flood of harmones and emotions were creating Tsunami in my body.
My penis was already hard, wet and dripping the natural lubricant.
Man!!
Is it really happening with me or am I dreaming?
First time in my life I touched warm and soft silky boobs of my crush.
Oh my God!!
I can never forget that touch in my life.
With decreased distance between her lips and my face I started feeling her warm breaths on my face.
Her breaths were like sweet strawberry fragrance, might be it was her lip gloss.

She pulled my other shaking hand and put it on her waist.
She said with naughty lafter in her voice
"Oh God, you are trembling like hell, am I that bad"
My throat was choked,
I tried but was not able to utter a single word.
I was only taking long breaths and trying to control my shiever.
Then she asked, "Tumhe main kaisi lagti hu?"
I was like "achhe lagte ho, bahut achhe"

Then she said I like you too. Even I told your mom to send you for tuition.
But you never initiated anything. So finally I initiated it, even being girl.
And then she started kissing me,
Tasting the flavour of her soft wet pink lips was cloud 9 moment for me.
My hand were now automatically pressing her boobs in all the ways possible.
I was kissing her like a maniac.
I don't know from where this professional kisser came in to me.
I opened zip of my pants and my erected penis was out in no time.
She touched my penis with her velvety hands. My body gave a small reflex of pulling my waist backwards as it was first time any hand other than my own touched my penis.
After giving couple of to and fro movements she took my penis in her mouth.
I can't express that feeling in words.
I had masturbated thousands of times with my own hands.
But this time it was her mouth, her lips 👄 and hands coordinating for giving me the utmost pleasure.
I felt the heat of her mouth, in that heat it was becoming difficult for me to hold.
I felt new sensations and never imagined this can be so fruitful.
I leaned back in sofa and she continued sucking my dick with to and fro motion.
Pressing her boobs, I was thinking of pulling my penis out before ejaculation, but I lost control, desire of orgasm surpassed everything.
I couldn't take the risk of asking whether to come in her mouth or not?
With both hands squeezing her boobs to fullest with her moaning sound I reached the climax of our love and came in her mouth.
She swallowed it all and was having that look in her eyes, that was saying to me now it will happen again and again and again and again......