First kiss with teacher-2nd Encounter

It was semester break after 4th semester and I was home for a month and a half. I was passing through the street when she suddenly appeared in front of me. I waived hello and she waived back casually like nothing has ever happened between us.
I don't know why, but I took it as a challenge.
Even though in college I was with my g.f. but she was kind of so far right now.
More over all the memories of last erotic encounter with her crossed my mind in fraction of second. After Three years her beauty was flourished to peek. Believe me if u ever had seen perfect boobs and that also with valvety skin texture.. oh Gosh you can't resist that look. It will go beyond your heart💜.
Big black round eyes which were full of naughtiness and asking thousand questions to you.
It was her traditional patiyala suit which was making her booty look even bigger.
All of sudden that loaded weapon, you encountered make you speechless for a moment.
I appreciated myself for having her as my crush in my school time.
But this time I was also a college boy with matured look and now I can't simply walk into her house just like that.

She was even more curvy and her attitude that kind of challenged me was unavoidable.
I started to think what should be the reason so that I can get a valid enterance in to her house.
So I started keeping an eye on her house. When her mom and brother got out I was knocking at her door right away.
She opened the gate and"Oh my God", in that simple white Top and pyjama her shape was revealing. She was kind of shocked that just yesterday we waived hi to each other after 3 long years and today I was standing at her doorstep.

I said c'mon let me in before neighbours notice me. She was little confused and nervous what to do.
She was like how come all of sudden u popped up like this from nowhere.
Please go. I don't want to talk to me.

Deep inside I was shocked that how come I became crush of my crush, and not even this, she was missing me and expecting me all these years.

I can't tell you how satisfying her reaction at that time for me.
I said atleast I approached you, u didn't even tried.
She was. Afraid of her mom which can come back anytime.
She said pls don't put me in any trouble and please go quickly.
I knew how to take advantage of situation. I told her I am not afraid of your mom, let her come but I will go only if she will give me a tight hug and promise to call me when ever she is going to be home alone.
Not having much choice and expecting her mom to come anytime she agreed.
That hug was an ice breaker for me. I touched her waist, hips so tightly and sensed how much my flower 🌹 has bloomed. Feeling her perfect breasts on my chest was kind of experience I never wanted to end.
Along with deal of hug only I also smooched at her neck, turning her little on. I was able to feel her heart ❤️ was beating like hell.
With all that redness that came on her face I finally passed ona. Gentle wet kiss on her right cheek.

We exchanged mobile number and i left quickly.
Now it was an era of messaging between us.
And I was like asking when can I come, and she was like will tell you.
One week passed and I told her if she don't wanna meet me say me no upfront I have other friends waiting for me.
She gently promise to call me next day.
I dot know how she managed but she called me at 4p.m.
I didn't asked where her family members went and neither I wanted to ask.
There was an invisible wall between us. I wanted to break the ice. I told her do you remember last time when I was in 11th standard how u took advantage of me(a young boy).
Now it's time to repay. Now I am gonna actually enjoy more than you enjoyed me last time.
With these words I pulled her to sit on my lap.
Now my height was increased so on my lap our lips were perfectly matched height.
Her breath was warm and aroused. There was a little involuntary shiver in her body.
When I asked her why are you so nervous she replied no one had touched her after our last meeting.
And she closed her eyes.
It was like nature's most delicate and pious thing was in front of me. I thanked God for giving me this opportunity in my heart and was not able to hold me back any more.
Starting from that mild kiss we moved ahead in to each other.
I felt that thrist of years in her kiss.
Her body was hot 🔥. I admitted to her how more beautiful she had become and she surrendered to me with that naughtiness in her smile.
This time I was the one to make advances and undressed her slowly.
And those boobs in front of me in black bra. I opened quickly and was not having patience to press only or suck and bite.
At this point my words are not capable enough to express taht moment.
She was in sensual passion and so was I.
I 💋 kissed and sucked her entire body. She was so aroused that she pulled out my pants.
I teased her and aroused her by licking her pussy. It was my first time of pussy eating.
My tongue was like Ph.D. holder in giving her pleasure.
She practically plead for my dick and then I inserted it first in her mouth. And then in her vagina.
Time stopped for us both and we forgot our identities as persons.
We were just two bodies giving each other utmost pleasure.
Just before my climax she squeezed me and scratched my back with that long upside strech of her waist and I knew at that point she felt orgasm.
For Keeping her orgasm last longer I also dropped control and gave all my remaining strokes at that very moment.
For almost 15 minutes we were like dead bodies with no movement over each other like a single body.
It was 6 O'Clock in wall-clock. And I dropped a gentle kiss on her forehead before moving away.
She asked only one question, sarcastically "is it going to be 3 years"
for next meeting.

I replied "No honey, we will meet much sooner, sooner than u imagine..........