☠︎︎ ᴍᴏᴍ ☠︎︎✔︎

ᴍᴏᴍᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

ᴍᴏᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

Aurelia awoke to see her youngest daughter sitting in a chair, holding her hand. Aurelia could sense the vampirism and death aura vibrating off of her daughter but she could also feel the magic, just like Annabelle had explained.

Annabelles eyes fluttered open once she could hear her mother's heart beat fasten, she lifted her head up and smiled softly, giving her moms hand a squeeze then used her other hand to pat her hair down.

"Well you look different." Aurelia smiled, her voice tired and raspy. Annabelles eyes got teary and she looked down, ashamed of herself.

"Mom, I've killed people the last few days." Annabelle murmured, listening to her mother's heart beat but it didn't change making her look up in confusion "I've murdered them." She emphasized.

"There I went, yelling at Beatrice and Stacey for not being able to control their hunger but then I couldn't control myself. I'm such a hypocrite." She grunts. "I guess the hunger and desperation to kill anything with fresh blood in front of me stopped once..." Annabelle pursed her lips "...once Kol told me to control myself. He made it seem so simple. And strangely it was."

Aurelia gave her daughters hand a squeeze "You should talk to him about it." She commented, knowing her daughter is sired to the Original. It fell silent before Aurelia spoke up again.

"Annabelle I'm not going to make it." Aurelia admitted and her daughter looked away with teary eyes "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

"It's scary mom." Annabelle murmured, blinking, knowing everyone— excluded Alaric is listening in on the conversation making her lower her voice.

"Seeing everyone you love die before it even happens. I saw Stacey dying, Beatrice dying, I saw YOU dying. Mom I need you but my nightmares show that you aren't coming back, not as a vampire, not as a witch. Nothing."

"It's a good thing you can see death." Aurelia revealed and her daughter looked to her "You saw Kol dying, that saved your sisters life." She sighed "As for me not coming back, i want to be in peace. I'll be watching over you, Stacey and Alaric with Dean up in heaven next to me." She sniffled.

Annabelle took her hands away from her mother's grasp and buried her face in her hands. "Does Stacey know?" She asked quietly, not looking up from her hands.

"Yes...she's not happy about it but she respects my decision, I hope you do." Aurelia took Annabelles hands so she could look at her face "You're right, life is like a book." She quoted from the time Annabelle first met Kol "And this is my final chapter."

"Mom." Annabelles voice cracked and she hugged her mom tightly "I respect your decision. You have a week to live." She whispered then pulled away and gave her moms hand a small squeeze before walking out.

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𓆩𝐤𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𓆪| | 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara