Chapter 2

Stones POV

We were only about 10 minutes away from the pizza place and I couldn't stop thinking about my little brother Jason. Could I be back with my little brother after 5 years? Nobody has said a word and I could feel the anxiousness radiating off my other brothers.

The day I found out my awful mother took my baby brother away from me I changed and it wasn't for the better. I grew cold and distant from everyone. I was irritated easily and I started fighting.

Hoping to feel something. Anything.

After about 5 minutes of driving Leo finally spoke up. "Do you actually think it's Jason"? He said.

"I'm not sure so guys please try not to get ur hopes all the way up" said Damien.

We all nodded our heads. About 5 minutes later we pulled in front of the pizza place.

We ran out of the car and ran into the pizza place. Looking around I noticed a familiar looking guy standing in line about to order.

It was Jason.

All of us just stood there and looked at each other. Shocked.

Jason's POV

After I finished ordering the pizza, I turned around and saw 4 guys just standing and staring at me. I felt like I recognized them but I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I went and sat at a table waiting for my pizza.

After a couple minutes the 4 guys walked over to my table.

"Can you guys stop starring at me or do you wanna start a fight"? I said annoyed.

One of the men with bright blue eyes just like Aurora spoke up.

"Do you not recognize us Jason" said the blue eyed man.

After thinking for a couple seconds, it finally clicked.

It's my brothers. Damien, Stone, Leo, and Nathan.

"H-how did you find me? W-why are y-you here"? I said shocked.

"One of our men saw you walk into here and called me" said Damien.

I couldn't speak. I hadn't seen them in 5 years. After a year since my mom took me she finally explained why she left my father. After that I tried my best to forget about them because I needed to keep Aurora safe.

"Ok and why did you come here looking for me?" I said while crossing my arms.

"To bring you home where you belong. We have missed you" said Nathan.

I just starred at him. Nathan was my best friend growing up. Mainly because of how close our ages were but we also had a lot of things in common.

"Well I don't miss you guys so please just leave and forget about me" I said.

"We have a pizza for... Jason" said one of the employees.

I got up and walked over to the counter to grab my pizza. I paid for the pizza and I knew that my brothers were still behind me.

"Bro just come home with us. We can be a family again" said Nathan.

"First of all I'm not ur bro and second I will never be apart of the family again" I said.

My brothers looked shocked and upset. I truly did miss them but I needed to protect Aurora from them. I needed to get back home to Aurora. I was already a half hour late and my brothers would follow me home. So I made a plan.

I knew that if I caught them by surprise i could outrun them. I set the pizza down on the counter and just ran as fast as I could out of the pizza place into a dark alley trying to hide.

About 10 minutes later I left my hiding spot and started walking back home.

Thank you for reading my story. I don't have a upload schedule but I'll try and update whenever I can. Comment any grammar or spelling mistakes please.
Xoxo