*Epilogue x Bonus*

"It's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you."

Chan looks over behind the camera sending me a small smirk. He just had to choose this song to open his Vlive with didn't he?

"Hi everyone, welcome to Chan's room." he announces shyly to the camera. "Okay as many of you know this is the long awaited Episode 200 of Chan's room." he continues and makes a faux crowd cheering sound.

He takes a deep breath looking between the camera, the comments, and me.

"I have a special guest for today's episode." I can feel my stomach flutter with butterflies. "Some of you guys may have already guessed who, but for those who have not seen the official JYP statement already." he claps his hands together and motions for me to go into frame.

"Hi everyone." I wave and move my chair over to be in frame. "My name is Choi Jae, i'm JYP's media artistic director, as well as Chan's soulmate."

I look over at Chan for confirmation that I didn't forget to say anything else but he just gives me a warm smile.

"Yes so it's been what, 4, 5 day since the statement was put out?" he asks turning to me.

"I think 5." I nod my head in agreement, not totally sure as well.

"Well since the statement has been put out a lot of people have been asking for Jae, my soulmate, to appear in Chan's room, so after she begged I said fine." he teases sarcastically.

I just roll my eyes.

"Like everything in our relationship I was the one who had to start the conversation about it." I tease back.

"No!" he whines. "Stay can't know about that story just yet." he tries to convince me. The comments start to blow up with everyone asking for the story.
"You guys are supposed to be on my side." he pouts.

"I'll give you all just a summary. About 2 years ago we found each other- kinda, a lot of drama ensued, on Christmas Eve Eve we confessed to each other, I moved to Korea, and now we're here." I sum up the past 2 years as best I could without revealing too much.

"There's enough drama just in the first month we knew each other that we could probably write a book on it;)." he leans back in his chair. "But yes, we have been together for around 2 years now and we couldn't be happier."

"After the whole 'you're my soulmate' thing there wasn't as much drama." I comment thinking back. "Besides me almost moving back to LA with you-know-who after you-know-what." I add trying to make it as subliminal as possible.

Although i'm still best friends with Got7, JYP definitely isn't. After they left the company took a big hit, since I know work with them just dropping little hints is the most I could do.

I see some of the comments point out that i've been in Mark's vlogs and theorizing that it might be about Got7.

Chan tries to hold back a laugh.

"You guys wanna know something crazy, when I first met her being in front of the camera like this would've been her absolute nightmare." he confesses. "Now look at her." he proudly comments.

"It's the confidence i've gotten through Stray Kids." I admit. "Honestly, they're some of the most amazing people i've ever met."

Chan smiles and grabs my hand from under the table squeezing it tightly.

"Okay there's a song i've been wanting to play, but i've been waiting until I could do a Chan's room with Jae. So now playing 'Airplane'."

No matter how much I may like Chan's voice, this is definitely Minho's song. Nevertheless, I sing along with him lightly as the song plays.

From Airplane, to Hoodie Season (plz listen to it the concept is so hilarious but it slaps), to the infamous Mixtape #5 the next hour flies by so quickly.

Throughout it I can't help but think about the growth that we've both had since we met. We've gone through so much together, but I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.

Even just getting to be a part of the Vlive and the ending hug I felt like I was really a part of all of this now. I wasn't just some side character in his story, I was finally the protagonist of my own.

"Thank you for this." he pulls my chair closer to his once he ends the live. "I know being public about us wasn't your plan from the beginning, but it really means a lot to me."

"I chose us, and I always will."

The goofy smile on his face doesn't fade as he leans in.

Being with him never felt foreign, it always felt like I was where I was meant to be. Whether it's the universe, fate, or just dumb luck; I was finally home.

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You know there's a reason why I played that so first right?" he asks breaking out contact. "I know some Stay's aren't the biggest fans of the fact that I have a soulmate, but I want it to be known that the hate doesn't matter. One day i'm gonna marry you." he gently grabs my hand and kisses it gently on my promise ring.

"Cheesy lines Christopher." I joke.

"Oh yeah?" he asks before pulling my whole arm tugging me to him and fluttering my face with kisses.

"Chan!" both me and the voice that just slammed the door opened yelled.

We both look over. My eyes go wide as they wander down to the black lettering boldly marked on the panicked boy's forearm.

"Shit."

-:-:-:-:-

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for all the support it truly has been blowing my mind. Like actually so many things have happened over the past month that I haven't updated.

Just wanted to put a lil epilogue/ extra scene/ whatever this is???

but fr thank you for all the support 27k reads, #1 in kpop, seriously so much love to all of

thank you! have a great day