M

weeks passed tae would come every day with a box and leave After he left, Kook would open the door, pick up the box, and go inside..

nothing has changed but kook heart was no longer in the food outside...
He waited daily for tae...
He was on an empty stomach all day He was accustomed to eating tae's food...

On the other hand, when tae found out about namjoon, he wanted to teach namjoon's father a lesson but namjoon promise stopped him...
He could do anything for namjoon. After all, namjoon was his brother...
Well, he was happy to see namjoon happy....
tae used to cook for his kook glad to jin let him use his kitchen...
Jin helped him a little...

Namjoon was happy he could see some change in the kook now kook was starting to look a little healthier....
He often smiled In his heart there was hatred for love...
She was slowly melting yoongi was also very happy...
Everything was fine between kook and him...
He used to visit kook they talked for hours...

Yoongi now gave jimin more time than before and all this change made Jimin even happier...
When he came home at 7pm yoongi was already at hom...
Yoongi used to cook for him...
They talked all night loved each other and got lost in their world...

Yoongi didn't know anything about namjoon, he knew that namjoon's marriage had stopped, but he didn't know the reason...
But kook knew the reason..
He also offered namjoon but namjoon refused...
Namjoon wanted to start his own business but that was not possible yet...So he used to help jin...

Everyone was happy but there was a one person among them who was not happy...
Yoo who had already lost tae friendship with her stupidity now wanted to snatch his happiness from him...

She was sitting in the room In front of her were pictures and some paper...
She was looking at these pictures angrily...

" So you are doing this kim taehyung " She laughed " Oh tae you like this uncle " she took the picture of jungkook and said " You are a middle-aged man..you you got my tae...
How did you even think you would take my tae easily ? She stood up
" You have not seen the difference between you and him...my tae comes to your house every day and you...
How clever you are....
fine i will tell you what a victory is..
My tae is only mine Only mine "
She tore up the picture and walked out

*******

" Don't go today....
It's raining you ride a bike please don't go today " Jin

" I'm fine jini don't think to much " But tae

" It's raining outside if if something happen with you "

" Why are you saying that jin..It will be good if you think good " Namjoon

Jin turn " are you blind look outside...it is heavy raining "

Namjoon " you overreacting jin "

Jin shouting " WHAT WHAT I AM OVERREACTING KIM NAMJOON "

Tae watched them both fight " ya ya you two stop fighting...I'm late bye "
He took his helmet and went out

Jin run " ok ok listen "

Tae turn

Jin " take care of your hand "
Tae smiled " jini sometimes i think you are my mom...I'm sure if mom saw you take care of me like that, she would be jealous of you "
He said this wear his helmet...

Namjoon smiled at them both and Jin quietly watched him go " Call me when you get home " Jin shout

Tae nodded and rode his bike...

He was very happy today...
Today he back cake...
This was his first attempt and he success...
He was slowly learning cooking from jin and that made him happy...