Scars of the Past

Naruto POV☆

○Ţ̷̛̮̼͈̥̳̤͍̹̙́̈́̎́̒̄͒̎͝ͅḣ̸̢̧̠͕̣̦̣̫͖̬͈̥̋͗̄̄e̵̡̟̖̱̰̼̺̫̼̘̹̘̓̐̀̌̚̕ ̸̝͚͈̜̤̲̠͇͊̑̄́̽͑P̷̧̞̮͠a̸̖̯̩͈̳̦͈̙̙͛̏̀̈̐̈́̈̌̋͘͘ş̵͇̥̔̀͋̍̆͂̈́̒͑̊t̴̢̟̟̫̫̙̬̖̠͙̓̃̒̕͜ͅ○

I woke up to the beautiful purple and pink sunrise. I instinctively got out of my bed, except into of hopping off of my bed, it was my roof. I barely landed on my feet trying to comprehend what had happened.

Then I remembered, after I left the academy early, I had stayed on the roof stargazing, and I ended up falling asleep. I sighed and walked back into my apartment.

I changed into one of the only shirts I had, and stepped outside again. It was early, but Ichiraku's would be open for sure. I excitedly rushed to my favorite ramen shop.

The streets were oddly empty as I rushed to my favorite shop. I pulled the curtains away from the shop with a huge smile on my face.

But, that smile instantly turned into despair when I saw a sign on the building.

"No demons allowed"

I stared at that disgusting, wretched note. They don't care, why? Why today? I let out small sniffled as I stared at the only restaurant who let me eat there.

I soon heard some fast footsteps coming near me. I crossed my arms in a defensive position and walked away. The footsteps beling to Ayane as she quickly cane out of she and her father's kitchen.

She looked worried and I put my arms down. She held both of my hands and whispered to me urgently.

"Naruto, please try to go into the tree near the training grounds. Go as far as you can in them, and don't move an inch. I'm sorry I had to put that sign there but if we didn't the civilian council would figure out a was to get up bankrupt!"

I was nearly frozen as she beckoned me to leave quickly.  As soon as I regained control of myself, I quickly ran away from the shop sneaking one last glance at her.

I guess you were always a real one, Ayane.

As I tried to remember the landscape, I pondered why that sign was there today. Why today of all days?

I got to a somewhat hidden spot and quickly activated Sage Mode to see if I could find anything.

5 people?!

As soon as I used Sage Mode, I could sense 5 people alarmingly close. Just as I relealized, two hands grabbed both of my arms.

I struggled to get out of my mysterious attackers' grasps. A hard boot collided with my stomach making me hesitate for a moment. My legs got pinned down as well.

6...7...8...9...10...11...12

Twelve of them?!

They began to cheer and chant as they continued to punch and kick me.

Kill the demon now!

Today will be the end of this monster!

He killed my son!