Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Heaven kept dragging me down the hallway and opened a door. She quickly stepped into the room and pulled me in. The bell rung. 

OH MY… I was almost late!

"You girls were lucky you made it and take a seat," I heard a huskily voice say to us. 

I looked around the room, everyone was staring at us.. I recognized some boys that saw with Seth.. Ignore them…! I continued to look around the room. saw the desk in the front with a man with black hair, in his 40's. He was pretty hot for his age. 

"C'mon, let's take the seat in the back.." Heaven whispered into my ear and grabbing me by wrist dragging me back there. 

Everyone was staring at us, some bimbos were glaring. What's there problem? 

I was suddenly pulled down in to my desk. I looked down… These desk are really nice!

The teacher stood up and walked in front of the class, "Okay Class, We have new student," as the teacher said this everyone turn there head at me. "Why don't you introduce yourself," 

I stood up and look around. Well these students know how to make a person have a nervous breakdown. 

I cleared my throat, "My name is Leona Kirk and I'm from America.." I quickly sat down after my last word. 

A blonde smirked at me, "Leona, do you have a other brother named Shadow?" 

"Yeah I do," I responded annoyed. Blonde bimbos also were by my brothers, it was annoying. 

The blonde bimbo turned around and so did everyone else. 

"Well a please to meet you Leona, I'm Mr. Haviop and this is English." He continued to talk. 

I'm great at Ignoring people, but it always kicks me in the ass. They always ask me question and I won't know what to say back. 

Sleep sounds really good right now.. I smiled and put my arms on the desk and put my head onto of it and took a nap…..

"Leona," someone loudly whispered. 

"W-Wh--attt!" I quickly moved my head up and looked at my right. 

Heaven was glaring at me, not in the angry way but in the 'STOP SLEEPING'…

"The hour is almost done, and your lucky this teacher is nice.. Normally they would give you a detention." She rolled her eyes. 

"Sorry, I'll stay awake for the rest of day.." I groaned. She smiled. 

"What's your next class?" She asked holding her hand out to give her my schedule.