Shocked Authors Note

I don't know where to begin... But I bet a lot of you have noticed that we have reached the 20th chapter of Rose...

Hang on, AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Like, this is so unbelievable. I am always the kind of person who looses interest quickly and it is unbelievable that I have come halfway on completing Rose. >.<

(FYI:I am planning on keeping the book length till 40 chapters but that may change later on.)

Thank you so much for not leaving this mystical creature alone.

You guys have supported me so much. Even if you haven't voted nor commented but I see you there! Little silent reader! The eye count increases everytime you read a chapter of Rose!

Thank you so so so so much! ♡

I cannot explain how happy I am.

I think by starting Rose, I myself have also changed. And so many positive things have happened to me throughout the journey which I would like to mention here. :)
-Because of the reads and responses I was receiving on Rose I got intresting in writing and started a blog (mysticblogger.com) which is doing pretty well!
-Rose has reached 3.5k reads!!! Thank you for not leaving me!♡
- Recently I participated in the Opennovellacontest and submitted a Collab book in TwoDeathAngels and it just got qualified for round two!!
- I opened a writing instagram account because that's how much I am interested in writing and improving now!

I don't know what I will do next but I will definitely complete this book.

But with all the positive things mentioned I also had to go through a few bad days... weeks too. Because, when I started Rose the book barely had a few reads and no one read it for months and during that time I was obsessed with my phone.

Now, I still need to work extra hard in coping up with all the work I have assigned to myself but guess what? I love it! Why? Because I love writing!

And that's all because of you!♡♡

This mystical creature is living the best life! Now, a small note to our little mystic writers... I did not mention all of this to increase my ego.😅
It is so I can inspire you that your book is capable to do much better than you think it can!

Now, on that happy note. Adios, mystics. Let's get lost in the world of Scarenville again.

Aww wait! Rose and Damien have something to tell you!

Rose- Guys, omg! I can't believe my biography has reached so many reads! (Even if it's a bit embarrassing that y'all are reading what's going on in my head) I love you all so much! You guys are the best!

Damien- Thank you for reading Rose. It's an honour to watch all of you read this book. I will forever cherish all the votes and comments this book has received. I am also incredibly proud to mention that my book will also come out soon.

I- that was not supposed to be told-