He's Mine!

In which Sakusa becomes protective of Kageyama, dedicated to everyone who's asked for more SakuKage. 

You know who you are. 

=============

Volleyball + Training Camp + Kageyama was the formula for happiness is Sakusa's mind. But add annoying *** peeps to the formula and he isn't happy anymore. 

Nah, to be fair, as long as he has Kageyama, he's good. 

"Tobio-kun!"

"Tobio-chan!" 

Okay, he takes back what he thought. Minus Oikawa and Atsumu. Honestly, they were practically obsessed over Kageyama. Greeting him everyday, asking him to practice, that kind of stuff he didn't like. 

Even after he'd declared that they were dating. 

"Wow Saku, you seem pissed." Komori snickered, laughing at his cousin.

"Shut up Komori." He rolled his eyes. 

"Better go claim your mans before someone else claims him~" His cousin teased, and if he wasn't his cousin, he would be hit in the face with a volleyball. 

Oikawa though, was hellbent on making Sakusa get even more jealous. Why? Well, he's the literal parent of Kageyama, he needed to make sure his child had someone who wasn't going to leave him no matter what.

Besides, he's gotten hit with enough volleyballs from Iwaizumi, he was sure it wouldn't hurt that much. 

"Tobio-Chan~ Do you want to practice with me? I can teach you serves!" 

"Really Oikawa-san!?" 

"Yep! Just the two of us!"

"Okay....." A little hesitant, but whatever. 

Sakusa though, looked ready to murder someone, and Oikawa decided to push it further. 

"Oh, and we can get some drinks together afterwards too!" 

Okay, Sakusa was done. He ran over towards Kageyama and hugged him tight from the back, causing the other to flush. 

"Saku-"

Kageyama was cut off by the smell of alcohol, and that's when he noticed what happened. 

Sakusa had sprayed alcohol directly in Oikawa's face, twice.  

"Stay away from my Tobio or I'll spray car washing liquid in your face next."