~ More Qsss!! ~

-To Star'Scream, How was your relationship with your father?-

Star'Scream; Me and my father were close. . .like we were so close that he made a promise to me. A promise that he broke, he promised he wouldn't leave me. By leave, I mean, get fucking murdered in the war by those damn autobots. It still hurts to remember how he died. How he died by the clutches of Optimus'Prime. But he was the greatest flier, the best at everything. Except for fighting, seekers aren't well known for their fighting skills. But besides that, me and my father, Black'Stride were close. He was always for me whenever I needed him. . .

-How would you describe him? As a person/Alien(What are you even)-

Star'Scream; Black'Stride was the first air commander of the air flight elite, he was brave and strong. Probably stronger than I am. Who knows? But, he was kind at the heart. He was very mysterious when it came to my mother, Silver'Stream but I didn't exactly pay attention back then. Black'Stride hated Megatron with a passion, Hell, he was even more furious when he found out that I joined Megatron. But he was never furious with me, never. Only Megatron himself. I guess you could say he was fiercely loyal to the deceptions, but never to Megatron. He was a great seeker in my opinion. . .I miss him. . .

-Whoever wanna answer it, how long do you live for? Star said eons as a back time-

Knockout; Oh, we can live for about 30 or 40 years. But who knows what else is possible?

-How old are you all?-

Megatron; Our age is unknown unfortunately.

Knockout; Yeah, we have been for years.

Star'Scream; -Walks off-

-Knockout, Do you consider yourself as a cold being?-

Knockout; I wouldn't say I'm a cold being. . . It's just. . What do you expect me to do? I need and will move on.

Knockout; . . .

Knockout; . . .Even if it hurts. . .

-How do you cope with emotions?-

Knockout; I usually vent to Star'Scream, but whenever he's not around, I just keep it all in. Sorry if you were expecting something else.

(First batch by SSE_DD)