Warnings and Characters

This is my original work! It's not stolen from my other account, nor am I going to continue the one on my other account. I had a lot of ideas for this story and was kind of sad I wasn't planning on using any of them. So, now I'm going to continue all those plans here as a BTS fanfiction. I hope that everyone likes it and I promise it'll be one crazy rollercoaster.
-Liz x

Warnings

🐾Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: This story will have all that goes along with the a/b/o universe. Heats, ruts and mating, all those sorts of things. Taehyung and the twins are also werewolves if you couldn't get that from the description so yes they will be in wolf form every once in a while.

🐾Polyamory Relationship: The Jeon Twins and Taehyung will be in a relationship all together, which I hope you realized before you got to this point, but I guess now is better than ever to find out.

🐾Sibling Incest: There will be kinky things that go on between the brothers and I will not apologize for them. After all, they had to survive on their own together for several years it was bound to happen when their ruts came around and it was impossible to ride them out on their own. Now it's just become a habit.

🐾Lots of smut: I mean this kind of just goes with the territory. Plus, I just love writing it and haven't done it in so long.

🐾Mpreg: This is literally something that goes along with an a/b/o story so please don't get upset about it. Adding it as it's own warning just because some people don't add this aspect though I don't think an abo work is complete without mpreg, even if it's not the main pairing or anything.

🐾Slight Non-Con: This honestly probably doesn't even have enough to make it a warning, but I know how triggered I am by anything remotely close to it. Taehyung does not want a mate, he does not want to be a stay-at-home omega, and surely doesn't want kids. These are all things that the twins do want, however, and yes, Taehyung will fight them at first keeping his morals, but nothing sexual happens without his consent.

Characters

Kim Taehyung

From a young age he was raised with the mindset that he could be whatever he wanted to be no matter his presentation

From a young age he was raised with the mindset that he could be whatever he wanted to be no matter his presentation. He learned how to hunt, fight, and practically survive on his own. He was hoping to become apart of the warriors in his pack. The first omega to ever accomplish such a thing actually. The Honeycrest pack was a very modernized pack who believed that omegas weren't just trophies to be protected and stay inside the home. That's why they allowed the omega to prove himself to them and if he was as good a fighter as any of the other alphas of the warrior group, then who were they to say he wasn't one of them? All of that training flies out the window when the news of them hosting the mating games comes along, however, no alpha would ever want their omega mate to be a warrior of any kind.