I Can't Tell if I Want to Kiss You or Slap You

Hiya!!!!
Let me start off as usual by thanking you guys for your amazing love and support. I half laughed and cried tears of joy reading the comments. Comments make me so freaking happy FYI.

Sorry this took forever and a half to post. Softball season is back in full swing.

This chapter does talk about when Gloria was on the heavier side in her childhood. I DO NOT want to offend anyone with anything I say, so please don't take any of this seriously or think this is meant to be hurtful. That's not the aim of this story or chapter. If you do find anything very seriously wrong or degrading, please let me know, so I can fix it without offending more people.

Love,
Elle
---------------------------------------------

"Bullshit!"

Nathan picked up the stack of cards, casting me an irritated look.

"One four," Dylan mumbled, putting one card on the floor, face down.

"Bullshit!" I sang again.

He groaned and picked up the card that he had just tried to put down.

Dylan, Nathan, Danny, Jackson, Harrison, and I were at an intense game of BS on the floor of Danny and Jackson's room. I couldn't fool anyone at the beginning of the game because I was a terrible liar when it comes to games, so I currently had over half the deck in my hand. This was annoying the crap out of everyone else though. With so many of the cards, I could call them out left and right.

"One five," Jackson muttered, setting down the card face down.

I looked over my deck, and cried out another, "Bullshit!"

All the guys were down to about four or five cards, so I could basically say bullshit for all of them.

It was my turn to lay down a six. I scanned my large assortment of cards and pulled out one six and tossed it down in the middle of the circle.

"One six," I declared.

No one said anything.

"One seven," Harrison exhaled, setting down one card.

"Wait, are you out?" I questioned, looking down at his card-free hands.

"Yeah," he said with a small smile forming.

"Bull fucking shit!" I cried, picking up his card and flipping it over.

Unfortunately, when I turned over the card to face up, a seven of diamonds was looking back at me.

"How do you win at every card game you play?" I pouted, throwing my huge hand of cards on top of the pile.

Harrison shrugged, but that tiny smirk never left his face.

I really liked playing cards when we had free time, and I usually played with Harrison. It was almost annoying to play with the little punk though. I have never won a hand of cards against him. I don't know what it is, but he always finds a way to beat me.

An idea suddenly popped into my head as I gathered the rest of the cards in to a pile.

"Do you wanna play another card game?" I asked casually.

"Sure," he agreed. The little sucker just loves to beat my ass in every card game known to man.

I stood up with the pile of cards in hand and shuffled a few times before dropping the whole stack on Harrison's head.

"It's called 52 card pickup and you just won," I chuckled as Harrison looked up at me from the floor with the smirk gone from his face.

He grumbled at me as he picked up the scattered cards.