Epoch 🎐 17

‘With which eye did you see me seduce you, huh? I haven’t even started to recite my dialogues? Are you so easily seduced now? Or did my seducing skills just leveled up without me even knowing?’ She mumbled and grumbled in her heart but on the outside, she looked as peachy as ever.

“….Why don’t you speak? Were you seducing me or not?” Eganius Cline compelled her more urgently.

‘Big guy! Why do I feel that you’re rather forcing me to seduce you?’ Titania bit her lower lip hard as she wondered with a frown.

When she saw Eganius Cline knitting his brows with a face which was gradually morphing into that of an ugly face, she couldn’t help but nod halfheartedly. But then, she felt that the word ‘Seduce’ seemed to have an ulterior motive? Like women who were spies or who were after rich men’s wealth would normally use the word ‘Seduce’ and their endings were never really great. So, thinking this way, she quickly shook her head from side to side once more. 

And then she became too tangled. 

Eganius Cline looked at Tania who nodded once and then frantically shook her head and then, slightly narrowed his eyes, his expression dark and his mood unpredictable. Titania could only swallow hard and pray that she was spared as she looked at Eganius Cline in sheer fright.

Under her panicked eyes, Eganius Cline suddenly grabbed onto the old communication key and then spoke faintly into it, “Nia, someone is trying to seduce me.”

Tania in front of him: “……..”

‘Are you really perverted or are you a fake? Knowing that you’re being seduced, and your first reaction is not being angry or trying to interrogate my underlying purpose, but to actually deliberately notify your girlfriend about it?’ Titania’s scalp was already going numb. The said girlfriend stood right in front of him with complicated and mixed feelings and he kept cheerily chatting into the communication key without a care of the world. 

“Tania, if you still don’t reply to my calls, I will accept her as my concubine.”

‘Good, very good. Isn’t this a deliberate threat now?’    

Titania somehow felt bitter-sweet in her heart. Of course, she would not show up even if he threatened to cheat on her so openly now. She was right in front of him and was spell-bound to be a dumb who cant talk; so please, stop any more dilly-dallying and accept her already and let her cross this treacherous half-burning bridge.

Halfway through his threats, Eganius Cline seemed to have thought of something, and then, when he looked at Titania again, his expression became even more gloomy. “Nia, I know you will be upset if you see another woman beside me. So, if you show up, I will immediately dispose of this woman right here, right now.”

Titania: “!!!”

And abruptly so, Tania felt a cold cold feeling, as if a icy rope slithering and climbing up her calves, and then all the way to her back and neck. This cold icy-like rope was Eganius Cline’s dark magical aura which was now rolling around her neck and slowly tightening as it instantly cup off all her oxygen supply. 

The spider web like black auras lifted her up by the neck and soon, she found herself handing in midair as she was choking for breath. Her entire body was desperately struggling in the air as she was entangled with Eganius Cline’s aura webs. She hung in midair as she felt her entire body in severe pain and her brain was about to be shut off due to lack of oxygen. Her eyes almost rolled into her sockets and she felt death approaching her at a blinding speed. At this last moment, she thought resentfully, ‘What was I thinking about saving myself for this big demon? If I have another life, I will never ever give you a second glance. I hope you never find me in this lifetime nor in the many that are to come. Pooh! I even hoped that you would come to save me only to die by your hands in the end? My beautiful first love and all my amorous thoughts were wasted on a fiend like you. Mama, I'm so scared.’

Eganius Cline on the other hand, “Tania, where are you?” 

‘To hell with your Tania! She is about to be killed by you!’ The last trace of Tania’s consciousness was spent all in cursing Eganius Cline a thousand times, and when she, like a dying fish out of water, was about to lose her little life, the aura nets choking Tania’s throat was finally retracted by Eganius Cline in a bored manner and she consequently fell onto the ground with a ‘Thud’.

When he didn’t get any response from the communication key, he seemed to lazy to move or take Titania’s remaining life. And so, all of a sudden, big puff of air poured into Tania’s heaving lungs. She convulsed and gasped for air while clutching her neck in the process, huge pools of tears welling up into her eyes as she hungrily clung onto life. 

Suddenly, a cold smooth hand touched the back of her neck and forced her to raise her head and look up into those bottomless vortex-like dark eyes of Eganius Cline. 

Titania, in turn widened her eyes as Eganius Cline looked condescendingly at her and said with regret, “It’s really cheap for you. You have to thank my Nia for ignoring me. If she were here, you would already be six feet underground.” His voice was low and soft, as if a caress, and a little loss. And it was still as beautifully soothing as ever. But to Tania at this moment, it was as if the voice of the Devil incarnate himself. 

She trembled and squirmed in fright, like a helpless little beast as she decided in her head. 

She is going to break up. Immediately! Where is her little soft lover? This was a pure crazy fiend who loves nothing but to kill. 

If she didn’t break up with him, her name is not Titania!

~ ••• ~