Chapter Fifty Two: I Want You

Zayn screamed a terrifying scream and jumped on Jacob, causing him to fall right on his back onto the hard concrete ground. You backed away, mortified. As you backed away, you tripped over your own feet and crawled backwards. “Zayn!” you screamed. “How dare you! How the f*** dare you! I knew there was something the matter with you!” Zayn screamed in Jacob’s face as he pinned him to the cold ground. “_____!” you heard a voice scream. You turned around to see Harry running in your direction. “Harry!” you screamed. “_____!” he screamed again. He slid down next to you and pulled you into him. “Oh my God!” he cried. He started kissing your face repeatedly. “Oh my Lord. _____, are you alright?!” he asked, checking every bone of your body to make sure you were okay. “Yeah! Harry! I’m fine!” you said. He was breathing heavily. He took a look at you. Then his eyes widened. “_____, did Jacob try to….” he started off. You knew what he was asking. Tears filled your eyes and you nodded slowly. You saw the anger fill in Harry’s green eyes. “Oh my God.” Harry whispered to himself as he pulled you bac closer towards him. He held you in his arms protectively. Zayn was still beating the Hell out of Jacob. “Zayn! Zayn! Calm down!” Harry yelled for Zayn. Zayn wouldn’t listen. He continuously punched Jacob in the face. “Who the f*** do you think you are?! You’re a f****** b****** that’s what you are! F****** treating _____ that way! How you f****** used her you son of a b****!” Zayn cussed. “Get off me!” Jacob yelled. You were having a panic attack. You started shaking, sweating and crying like you’ve never cried before. Harry’s grip tightened. He wouldn’t let go of you. Jacob managed to push Zayn off of him and get onto his feet. “Zayn!” you screamed and cried, wanting to help him so badly. Zayn stumbled to get to his feet. Jacob lunged at him, pushing against the brick wall. He hit his head. “Zayn! Zayn!” you started screaming.

     You actually tried escaping Harry’s grip. “Harry, Harry let go! I must help him!” you screamed. “No!” Harry answered. “I’m not letting you get hurt!” Zayn as pinned against the brick wall by Jacob. Jacob kicked him and punched him in the stomach several times. You couldn’t just sit there and watch someone beat up your bestfriend. Zayn moaned in pain every time Jacob punched him in the gut. “Ahhhhhhh!” Zayn yelped in pain as he fell down to his knees. “Zayn!” you screamed again. Harry said enough. He let go of you and said “_____, stay here!” You nodded, too scared to even say anything. You needed to get help. You were still sitting on the groud where Harry once held you, backing up even more, crying harder then ever as you watched them go after eachother. Zayn was on his knees, doubled over, holding his stomach in pain as Jacob was about to kick him once again. Harry ran as fast as he could. He jumped over Zayn and grabbed Jacob by the shoulders and forced him onto the ground. Jacob strugged to get away from him. “What the hell?! Get the f*** away from me!” Jacob screamed into Harry’s face as Harry held him onto the ground. “You need to calm down! Okay?! Calm the f*** down!” he yelled into Jacob’s face. Jacob wouldn’t listen. He kept on fighting to get Harry off of him. Harry held his wrists and trying avoiding every kick Jacob was throwing at him. Zayn stumbled and ran over to Zayn who was still doubled over. Holding his stomach in pain. You ran over and dropped down on the ground next to him. “Zayn!” you cried. He lifted his head. There was dirt, scratches and bruises covered on his face. You saw the pain in his eyes. “_____.” he said. “Zayn, Zayn talk to me! Are you okay?!” you asked. He nodded. “Yeah…” he said slowly as he got to his feet again. “I’m fine. I’m fine.” he assured him. You and Zayn took a look over at Harry who was having a harder time keeping Jacob on the ground. Harry lost his grip and got punched in the eye. “Harry!” you screamed. Jacob got up, blood pouring down from the side of his face, Harry fell backwards against the wall, covering his eye and silently screaming. Jacob let out a horrifying scream as he went into nother attack mode. But he didn’t attack Zayn. He attacked you. He ran up to you and pinned you against the brick wall as he did to Zayn. “Ahhhhh!” you screamed. You don’t think you’ve ever seen Zayn more angrier in your entire life. And you’ve seen Zayn at his darkest. But that was nothing compared to this. Zayn had to claw Jacob off of you. Jacob hit you across the face again. "Ahhhhh! you screamed. “Get the f*** off of her right now!” Zayn screamed with force as he tried pulling him off of you. You kept on screaming. You were screaming loudly and crying bery hard. Behind Zayn you saw Harry who got back on his feet and went to help. Harry had a black eye. “Get off!” Harry screamed with Zayn. They both manager to rip Jacob off of you. Zayn again, got on top of him and started punching him. Harry came over to you and comforted you. “Darling, are you alright?” he asked. How could he even ask that? He was the one with the black eye and he was asking you if you were alright. “Harry, I’m fine! But look at you! Your eye!” you comaplined. His eye was completely black and blue. “It’s nothing!” he said. You took a look over at Zayn and Jacob.