Untitled Part 1

I am not sure if I should actually write this story so please let me know.

So Lana is the Granddaughter of Aberforth Dumbledore and is going into her sixth year at Hogwarts (this is about nine years after the second wizarding war). She is walking down a corridor when she is blindsided by a flying spitball. While she is wiping off the remains she heard the cackling laughter of the residential poltergeist Peeves.

"Damnit Peeves, what the hell is wrong with you? That is the most disgusting thing in the world."

"Of course that isn't, I could think of lots of things that are way more disgusting than a little spit. Want to hear 'em?" He asked moving in close to Lana's ear.

"No" Lana said as she slapped at him without thinking, she waited in fear for when her hand would pass right through him and it would feel like she had sunk it into the Atlantic ocean. Suddenly her hand slammed into the wall and looked up, but as she looked she realized that her hand was in fact resting firmly against Peeves' face.

They starred at each other in shock for what seemed like ages before Peeves said in a hoarse whisper "You hit me" then he smiled with what Lana could only describe as the first real smile she had ever seen on his face as he repeated "You hit me"