The Death of Dumbledore

Her Grandpa Aberforth was always a very odd and gruff man, and although he blamed her uncle Albus for her Aunt Ariana's death he never stopped talking to him or defending him if someone tried to cause him any harm. One of grandads worst days was when he was told of his brothers death. I was seven when we got the news. He went to his room and didn't come out for the rest of the day. Lana was walking by his room around bedtime and she heard something shatter. She was about to open the door and check on him but then she heard the crying...

"Albus is gone Ariana, That bastard Snape killed him. Now who will I talk to late at night when the pub is closing?"

"I-" Lana heard Ariana's portrait replay "I am still here Ab, I will always be here to talk to" Lana had to move from the door because hearing her aunt talk in a child's voice yet sound so grown up was heartbreaking and she knew if she stayed any longer she would alert Grandad of her presence and he wouldn't want to appear weak.
She made her way to her room and plopped on her bed and grabbed the latest copy of the Daily prophet, on the front page was a large picture of Albus Dumbledore. The headline read: betrayed at Hogwarts.

                         Late last night headmaster of Hogwarts school of
                         Witchcraft and Wizardry, Albus Dumbledore was murdered last
                         night by none other than defense
                         against the dark arts teacher; formally the potions master Severus Snape.
                        many witches and wizards are  unsurprised by this development
                        given his past devotion to the dark wizard
                        He Who Must Not Be Named. As many know he was once a known death
                        eater that Dumbledore vouched for after the fall of He Who Must Not
                        be Named saying that Snape had switched sides before the end of the war.
                        It is clear now that Snape had not switched sides at all and he was just
                        biding his time until he could once again be with his leader. More info will
                        Come as we become aware of it so make sure you keep reading.

Lana put the paper down and wiped her nose. She vowed then not to read the Daily prophet ever again. They had no right to spread the rumors about her uncle and Lana couldn't bare to read the paper ever again.