Chapter 6

It's been a month and a half since Tobias, Charles and Raphael. Spencer told me he now has an addiction to Dilaudid. He is now staying at his apartment instead of at Derek's. I am still staying at Aaron's house. They still don't mind me being their, but I don't want to be a burden. Jack has loved me being there. And for the first few weeks at Haley's house was rough. Like the first night they stayed with me till I fell asleep and came to me when I woke up screaming I would always apologize to them but they never minded.

I have seen some of the team now and again, visiting me and making sure I was ok. Me and Spencer talk a lot on the phone, knowing each other's pain. He also found out about my sins that I said on camera. Spencer also told me he didn't remember me in front of him before he had died, it hurt he didn't remember killing my cheek or saying 'I love you' to me. Jack has been good through out the night a lot. Not waking up as much which I am greatfull for. I also help Haley with house work, she doesn't like that I help nor does Hotch but I told them if they want me to stay under their roof then I help and they agreed. Aaron wasn't kidding when he said that he wouldn't let me go far out of his sight but he has gotten a lot better with that.

I take Jack on walks, to the park, I shop sometimes, do my laundry. I play with Jack a lot, when Aaron is away, I help Haley, they both don't understand how I feel but they help me through it. Sometimes I feel like a kid at night, but I was already tramatized before the kidnapping and now I am even more broken, tramatized, lost and they help me. I refused going to a shrink, even though it would be good for me too. But I haven't stepped foot in the BAU since I came home a while ago.

My nightmares have faded a little but they will never go away. I also visited my family faking everything was fine but Elijah knew something was wrong, he was my twin after all. And I told him along with Emma which made them both cry which made me cry. When Aaron came to pick me up they hugged him for a while and thanking him for being their for me. He smiled and said he always would. Then we left and here we are now back at his house, and have been here for a few weeks.

He had the day off but Haley had to work so it was just him me and Jack. Jack was asleep taking a nap, I was laying my head on Aaron's shoulder, and I slowly fell asleep. But not long after I woke up screaming. He hugged me tightly, "It was just a dream, just a dream." He said, I held my hand to my heart,shaking my head and crying. "Jack didn't wake up did he?" I asked he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I feel like a burden, stealing you away from your wife and child." "It's ok." He said, I shook my head quickly, "No it's not. You have a family you should spend your free time with them instead of me. Broken, tramatized, lost, scared, and weak." "You are the opposite of all of those Ellora you are one of the strongest people I know. Don't say that ok?" He asks, his voice shaking a little I nod and stuff my face in his chest wrapping my arms around his neck.

We stayed like that for who knows how long but a while later Jack woke up so I went to get him. Then I brought him downstairs. And sat him on the living room, he played with some toys as Hotch stepped aside talking on the phone most likely helping the team with a case. Then he came back and sat down next to me.

"Is everything ok?" I ask, "Yea Garcia just checking in on you." He said I nod smiling. "I think I am gonna ride the train to my brothers house. I haven't seen him in a while." I say to Aaron. "Ok make sure you have your gun, credentials and your phone on you." I smile. "Your like an over protective father, I don't know what that feels like." I stare off into space. "Can Emily come with me?" I ask, "Or are they on a case?"

"No she is free." He said back, I smile, "Ok imma call her." He nods, I run up stairs and grab my phone. I then press Emily's number. She picks up on the first call. I put It on speaker as I pack.