ƈɦ.6-WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A STALKER VAMPIRE?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

The night of the attack wasn't at all like in the show. I just went home with my friends and we all did this kind of a slumber party (all the scooby gang). Stef eventually showed up asking how I was, and I told him I was great and that he should join us. It was a fun night.

Today however didn't start as fun. I was shaken up from my slumber. Stupid Jenna.

"Ellie, come on I need your help." She shakes me with a sigh.

"What?" I croak looking up at her.

"Do I look, adult? As in respectfully parental?" She asks me and I sigh sitting up while hugging my pillow.

"Depends on where you're going." I shrug.

" Your parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She says and puts her hair up. BTW yeah it's my meeting, Tanner probably thinks I'm on drugs. Eh.

"Sexy stewardess," I smirk (like the OG). Then she lets it down. "Sex hair."

"You're feisty today. Which one?" She questions me with a frown.

"Um... Both. Sexy hair. Half up half down." I smile. Then I got dressed and went downstairs where Jer was waiting for me with a toast.

"You need to wake up earlier. We're always late." He scolds me.

"I hate to wake up earlier. Hades always says, darker the better. I agree. I prefer nights." I shrug. He also shrugs and we catch a ride with Tyler to school. The rest of the school day was a bitch. Classes suck. And I don't have the extra knowledge anymore. I died when I was fifteen. Urgh... Anyway now I'm bored so I decided to go to the Boarding house. OG Elena went so I'm going to. This time, however, I'm just bored. When I got to the front door it opened on its own. I'm not rude I'm not going in just like that.

"Uh, I'm not going in just cause you opened," I tell the door. That is when Damon opens the door. "Um Hey," I tell him with a smile.

"You must be Elena." He says as he gestures for me to go in.

"Ellie, actually. I hate the name, Elena." I correct him as I plop myself on a couch.

"Uh ok. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother."

"Oh yeah, the brother he's not in contact with," I nod, "I was right then, you came to town."

"I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him."

"Poor him," I mutter. She was a bitch.

"Katherine, his girlfriend? Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet." He asks like I asked something.

"Uh. We have to be dating to do that, actually. And I'm not really interested in Cool Jacket." I shrug.

"Cool Jacket?" He asks confused and amused at the same time.