(8.75)

WARNING: this chapter contains slightly sexual content. they are thoughts; nothing is shown. if you skip it, you will not miss any vital plot points to the story, however, there will be a summary in the next chapter.

CORPSE / PRESENT: MARCH 2021

It was awkward, not because they were awkward people, but mostly because of the obvious sexual tension.

Even after their breakup in March, Corpse was slightly ashamed to admit that Eden and he still messed around quite often. Corpse had tried to start talking to other girls, but when Eden was across the hall, and Corpse was in a three in the morning daze... it was hard to resist.

They truly didn't stop until June, when Corpse was beginning to get serious about moving Loey back to Los Angeles to try things out with her, and when Dave told him he would never get over Eden at the rate they were going at.

But now, it was only Eden, Eden, Eden. He was honestly sure it was always going to be Eden.

She was on his couch. When was the last time they had sat together on a couch?

Corpse's legs were bouncing with anticipation, only centimeters from touching her knees. He couldn't keep his fingers still, instinctively playing with the rings decorating his fingers.

It was nearing twelve a.m. and Eden was in his living room.

She had worn a hoodie and a skirt, the sweater tucked lightly into the front, but all Corpse could focus on was her thighs and hands and had she always looked this good?

This was a bad idea.

"Have you seen Rae since you got back in town?" Corpse's words were slow leaving his lips. He was unsure if it was from exhaustion or pure lust.

He could feel it. She was feeling the same thing.

After all, it takes two to create sexual tension.

"No, I'm supposed to go tomorrow. She wanted to do a cooking stream, but knowing her, we'll end up doing nothing but gossiping," Eden admitted, chuckling softly.

Corpse couldn't get his eyes from raking over her body as she spoke.

"Mhm," he hummed in response, too lazy to come up with a better reply.

"Corpse," and the way she breathed his name out, like she was gasping for his air, he anticipated it before it came.

They were making out on his couch.

NOTE!!
well now they're fucked :)
love you all! thanks for the love