Flustered | Tengen Uzui (Shy! Reader)

Thank you for the request! Rengoku_Kyojuro_simp

꧁꧂

Y/n was walking back from a mission. She was told to go East to defeat a demon who had been stealing young men for their looks.

"That mission was to tiring.. I want a nap." Y/n told herself as she stepped into the butterfly estate.

Ok y/n we're only here for a bandage. It's not that big of a deal. Y/n thought as she stood in front of the estate.

Before she even realized her own body was running away. She thought she could at least ask someone for something but she's to shy to even do that.

She quickly stopped herself and stood still for a moment. She felt angry with herself since she can't even talk to one person without wanting to leave.

"Y/n, there you are! You're finally back from your mission." Soon she felt felt a hand on her head. She looked up to see someone who always teased her, Uzui Tengen.

Her face became beet red as she hid her face.

"Why were you waiting for me to come back?.." She whispered. She soon swatted his hand away while crouching down and covering her face and head.

"Don't be like that! I know you missed me to!" Uzui chuckled as he lifted her back up to her feet.

Y/n was only stiff as her face somehow got even redder.

"I do like how red your face is though." Uzui whispered in her ear. Y/n only became flustered and ran around the corner.

Uzui began running after her. Once he looked around the corner he saw that she was stopped.

He was about to creep up behind her but she started running back. She accidentally ran into his stomach, causing him to bend down a little.

She shook her head from the impact before looking back. Soon she wrapped her arms around his neck. He supported her by holding onto her back and under her legs.

"Is something wrong or did you just want me to hold you?" He teased.

"There's a spider!" She yelled.

Uzui was dumbfounded. Y/n was having a panic attack over a spider?

He sighed before walking in the opposite direction with Y/n in his arms.

"Then I shall flamboyantly save you!" He proudly announced.

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

This is terrible, I'm so sorry if it isn't what you wanted 😅