vampire -human society( 0)

Dracula art: Becky Cloonan

~•†Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain.†•~Bram Stoker

Human population standards

•75% free-towns/jobs
blood donation 5x's /yr.
•7% slave- blood donation
•8% Slave- staff/service
•5% slave-sex
•5% slave-pet

Pet lottery

•every 5 years a lottery is held and potential pets from all the territories, the British Isles, are showcased.

• at age 18-trained and presentable, the pet. Must be 18+ to be offered...

•Pet candidates are chosen (male or female) to start at 13 for pet training (5 years of training). Vlad is a Bisexual, in the story, hence either sex gender born. The failed pets trained for the lottery to be pets, are to be sold in high end vampire pet shops.

•pets are presented in a two day contest.- End of day two Vlad picks one.

• That territory gains favor for a |5| year time.

•After the five years, the pet is put in a harem if not dead by that time. On should think like the (sultan) Past "good pets" end up in a harem (Sultan influence). Other Vampire guests may partake of harem. (Concubine pets-not just sex).
•some Pets are sent for breeding/blood due to rare blood type but still prized, treated better.

•bad behavior: discipline & torture by
pain with slow death, and I end it all. Often the Vampire King will participate and he delivers the killing strike personally.

•If the Pet turns out to be unfathomable, in training then wrath of Vampire King is felt, for unprofessional training and probably longer than 5 years of ill favor, to county.

Synopsis
• future: 2150 - (250+ years) Hellsing failed.

•Vampires rule the world, since Van Hellsing failed to kill Count Vlad Dracula and now non-vampires (humans), are second class citizens.

•Once completely supernatural undead, the vampire race is continually mutating. The trade is for weaker powers but full loss of any vampiric weaknesses. One should think more on the lines of becoming Unseelie Fae.

Vampires bear children, so they are much more closely related to living supernatural versus straight up supernatural undead. If a born vampire has more, non mutated undead genes, they are sterile for children.

The eating habits are: small amounts of regular food that can be consumed but diet must still contain human blood. The length of life expectancy is now unknown for vampires. It is thought that there is a number to how long they will live.

Vampire King remains ageless and all powerful, he is All Father.

Vampire Moreturm

There is a moreturm on created vampires:

1) There is a limited number of vampiresses created by the Vampire King.

2) Vampire King increases the vampiress population and is only to help birth rates increase.

3)No male vampires are created by Vampire King.

4)There is a Death Penalty for illegal any vampire to create a fledgling (s). Both the Vampire and the Fledgeling (s) are put to death. The killing strike is by the Vampire King, in person.

For whatever twisted excuse, mostly likely due to born sadism, vampires continue to feel the logical need to have a human pet. A well treated pet is called a Vampire's Pet, obviously or you wouldn't be here.

For cruel and terrible pet owners it's vampire toy. Often the joke is a warm chew toy...

Standard Disclaimers:
🔞Mature Content: violence & sexual
🚫Dub con/sexual sadism
🍋BDSM terms used (master/ lil one)
🍋Bondage/kink & fetishes
💢Foul Language used-dirty talk