feelings

It was around evening time and taehyung was at the dance studio with the other dances running through some dances before they went to perform solo. this was all for the new member of the star's personal crew, all of the dancers had to show a 1-minute dance of theirs to aim to get into taehyung's crew. 

taehyung was excited cause he also got to pick someone to do a dance with for his next world tour around the end of the year, this would be the first time he got to pick. jungkook felt nervous as he stretched, he felt a little more calm knowing mr han is not going to be watching. he felt like maybe he may have a chance.

"you guys ready?" taehyung asked as the dancers shouted yes and made a circle

the star smiled and connected a beat to the speaker, taehyung wanted them to create a dance to a beat they did not know- so it was sort of like a freestyle. "okay first person up" taehyung said as the guy started to dance around in the circle to a beat, taehyung smiled as they all hyped him up.

people were dancing in and out of the circle and jungkook was now up, taehyung's eyes followed him closely as his body moved as he had never seen before.

"GO JUNGKOOK, GO JUNGKOOK" the group was shouting while clapping

'what a beautiful name' taehyung thought

taehyung loved watching all the dancers dance, but there was something about the passion jungkook and hoseok show that blows his mind.

after jungkook was finished he moved back out of the circle, taehyung's eyes were still on him- he really felt the energy and love jungkook had. after everyone finished taehyung clapped

"you all did so well, since I have to pick quickly I will just do it now," taehyung said walking towards the group taehyung stood in front of jungkook who looked up at him in shock, 

"what do you say, wanna be a part of my solo group" taehyung smiled when jungkook smiled at him and nodded

jungkook watched the male walk up to hoseok, jimin, and two others.

"thank you, everyone, for participating- I will see you at the concert, keep practicing," taehyung said as everyone clapped and bowed

everyone left besides taehyung's closer dancers

"okay I have to go talk to a stylist so while I am gone please show jungkook the choreography," taehyung said before rushing out the room.

jungkook was practicing hard, making sure he had every step right. he felt completely honoured to be able to get the opportunity to be picked for the solo role. he was really proud of himself he felt like he worked so hard to get to where he was.

taehyung was back and they were all practicing, mr han was sadly there so taehyung did not get to talk to anyone else only if it was a question about the dances.

"nice work everyone," taehyung said 

"you may all go home" mr han stood up and said

jungkook had an unsettling feeling in his stomach, he felt a little off about leaving taehyung there with the manager by himself.

but sadly he had no choice.

taehyung felt the tears run down his face as he entered his car, he felt so tired and over everything. his manager was a dick and he himself knew this but he knew that he could not change anything.

taehyung wiped his tears as he drove home, once he arrived home he parked his car and stepped into the house. the best feeling to him was to drop all his stuff and just go lay on the couch which is exactly what he did.

once his back made contact with the couch he let out a sigh and grabbed his phone, he looked onto yubo to see no messages from 'gguk' 

he pouted a little before he started typing

V: hi gguk..

V: hi g-

V: hey gguk how was ur day

a few minutes later his phone vibrated 

gguk: It was great, how was yours?

taehyung's face lit up at the quick reply and started typing fast 

V: It was okay, what did u do?

gguk: was working, hby

V:i ended up working as well, its been a long day

gguk: I wish I knew what you looked like :(

V: I wish I was confident enough to show you

taehyung has had many experiences where people only liked to talk to him on yubo because of him being famous and having money. It really affected taehyung in all honesty, he really thought that no one was going to like him for his personality and he was only likeable because of the fame. 

taehyung ended up cancelling his schedule for the next couple of days, his manger was not happy about it and taehyung knew that when they saw each other next he was going to be mad. 

something that mr. han does not understand is that taehyung's health is not okay, he tried explaining it to him but he did not care. 

taehyung has been constantly getting dizzy and has been feeling quite faint, his anxiety is all over the place and he just feels like his life has no purpose. he just wanted a few days to rest, a few days to get back onto his feet.

he was thinking about telling gguk who he was but he knew it was early days still. 

gguk: are you insecure?

V: I guess you could say that but in all honesty I have trust issues and just want to get to know someone without knowing who I am

gguk: I understand that, will you eventually tell me who you are?

V:I will

gguk: Good :)