067 | 𝙾𝚖𝚘𝚒~𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎 (𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚄)

Requested by acesxft

    The timeline is the new era (Boruto) but probably when Boruto is still a little kid (when he appeared in the epilogue in Naruto The Last)

     It was January, and it was freezing outside, the night before snow started to fall, and your whole house was covered. You and Omoi had a house outside the village perimeter, making it closer to the mountains. The reason why is because both of you wanted some privacy, after Omoi became the Raikage's bodyguard, his personal life became everyone's business. After you gave birth to (S/n) six years ago you wanted to dedicate your time to taking care of your family, and this house seemed like the best place to do it.

     It was seven AM, and Omoi had a week off, because of the holidays, and (S/n) was on vacation, no one really woke up that early, but apparently, today was the exception. (S/n) woke up that day with an amazing view from his window, the valley of mountains was covered in a white layer of snow, and of course, he needed to play with it, so as fast as he could he changed into a more comfortable outfit. He tiptoed into his parent's room and as slightly as he could he opened the door so he could wake his parents.

     (S/n) was a very active kid, in school he was always the one who initiated the conversations with his classmates. Fortunately, he didn't inherit his father's personality to overthinking as much.

     "Daddy?" he said as he grabbed the blanket covering Omoi's body, "Daddy... wake up." the white-haired shinobi started to wake up, and as soon as he did he saw his son in front of him.

     "Hey little man, what happened?" Omoi asked (S/n) as he rubbed his eyes, then he looked to the other side of the bed to see if you were still sleeping. You were sleeping, curled yourself into a ball like a little armadillo, you have always hated cold temperatures.

     "Look, dad! It's snowing. can we go out and play? Please... can we?"

     "It's seven AM, why am I hearing both of you talk at seven AM?" you said with your head buried into your pillow.

     "Mom!" (S/n) said, "Look it's snowing and we need to go play outside, please?" said (S/n), now that both his parents were awake he climbed into their bed so he could sit between them. Both you and Omoi turned to your son and smiled, it was amazing how just one little kid can make both of you so happy. 

     "Fine, but first you need to put on another layer of clothes and eat breakfast." and as soon as you said that (S/n) ran back into his room so he could change.

     "Good morning, (Y/n)." Omoi greeted as he cupped your face with his hand and left several kisses all over your face.

     "Good morning, love," you said back to him. After all of you were ready in your winter clothes and all of you had eaten breakfast you went out of the house so you could play in the snow. (S/n) was super excited, he started to throw snow into the air as he laughed, since you weren't winter's greatest fan you sat on the floor as you watched (S/n) and Omoi play. There was nothing you loved more than seeing the two boys you love the most spending time together as a family, and you were so grateful that you had this time for yourselves. You were so lost in your thoughts that it surprised you when an ice ball hit you on your leg.

     "Mommy! Come play with us." (S/n) said, "Leť's play that daddy is the villain and I'm the hero, so l have to protect you from him."

     "Wait, why I am the villain?" your poor husband asked.

     "Fine I'll play." as soon as you got closer to them Omoi carried you into his arms, 

     "I'm kidnapping you, (y/n), and no one can save you!" then he faked an evil laugh. So that's how the game started. You spent around two hours playing with them.

     After some time you and Omoi got tired so you sat on the entrance stairs, he had an arm around you as you curled into him, and from there you watched (S/n) play with the snow, now he decided he wanted to create snow angels.

     "Mommy, daddy look I'm making snow angels!" (S/n) said as he moved his legs and arms to create the shape of an angel. 

-×-

     After some time you returned back to your house because (S/n) was getting tired, the rest of the day you spend together watching movies and playing games with (S/n), you normally wouldn't have the opportunity to be the three of you together that much because of Omoi's work, so in these times you always made an effort to be together.

817 words

I realized I didn't post last weak, I'm sorry T^T

( ⁍᷄⌢̻⁍᷅ )