Happy

Harry's POV

"H-Harry." Jizzel moaned throwing her head back in pleasure.

I thrusted into her harder and deeper making myself groan.

"Jizzel!" I groaned loudly.

Jizzel started whimpering.

"Harry I'm so close." She whimpered out.

"I know baby, I am too."

"Harry." She whispered faintly.

~~~~~~

I shot straight up breathing heavily.

What the hell was that?!

Sweat beaded down my forehead as I tried to calm down my breathing.

I shook my head trying to get the dream out of my head.

I noticed that I had a hard on. I groaned and went to the bathroom.

Once I was done freshening up, and taking care of myself, I got dressed and went down the hall to check on Jizzel.

I really do have to check on her when she sleeps because she has really bad nightmares.

I opened her door quietly and saw Jizzel peacefully sleeping, hugging her pillow.

I smiled and quietly shut the door heading downstairs to the living room.

Three days ago Louis and Eleanor came over and I never saw Jizzel so happy.

~Flashback~

When I opened the front for all I heard was loud giggling and talking from the girls.

"Girls! I'm home!" I yelled out.

"We're in the kitchen!" Gemma yelled back.

"Eleanor, the girls are in the kitchen." I said to her and she nodded going straight to the kitchen.

I heard a loud scream, Louis and I both ran to the kitchen.

"I missed you so much! I thought I would never see you again!" Jizzel said loudly.

"You guys know each other?" Louis asked Eleanor.

"Yes! she's like my baby sister." Eleanor said still hugging Jizzel tightly.

I smiled. She was happy.

~End of flashback~

She was so happy and that's what made me smile.

"Morning." Jizzel smiled.

"Morning love, how did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Fine. How did you sleep?"

"It could've been better." I smiled.

It went silent.

"Um, what do you want to eat?" she asked sweetly.

"I'll eat whatever you make." I said quickly.

She nodded then went to the kitchen to make some food.

~~~~~~

Eleanor and Jizzel were having some girl time, while Louis and I were talking.

"Is Eleanor happy staying with you?" I asked. I wasn't too sure if Jizzel was happy staying here with me. We talk sometimes but not like a full conversation.

"Yeah, she's used to the fact that we're going to get married soon so, it's more like a couple relationship now. How about Jizzel?" he asked back.

"I don't really know. Jizzel is really quiet. All she usually talks to is my sister and Eleanor. I try to give her space but its kinda hard." I explained with a sigh.

"Well, what do you expect from a seventeen year old. She may know a lot, but getting married at a very young age is a lot to take in Harry." he sighed.

"Yeah I know, I mean we don't really talk that much, it's if she doesn't trust me." I sigh putting my head in my hands.

"I'm pretty sure Jizzel is mostly scared right now. It may seem like she's happy because she has home and away from the cages, but we don't know if she's uncomfortable with men being around her. I mean, she could have a past with men that we didn't even know about." Louis said seriously.

"Your right! But I just don't know what to do." I exclaimed. This was so frustrating.

"Have her open up to you. Talk to her more. Let her know that she can trust you." he explained.

I thought about it. Jizzel was different from the other girls that I have dated in the past. I'm not just saying that because we're getting married, I'm saying that because that is how I really feel. She's special. Whenever we touch I get tingles. My heart flutters whenever I see that beautiful white smile of hers. She was so beautiful.

I knew exactly what I was going to do!

~~~~~~~~~

"Harry!" I heard a whisper.

I groaned and rolled over. I felt someone shake me lightly.

I opened my eyes and saw Jizzel with fresh tears running down her cheeks. I sat straight up and brought her up to my lap.

"Jizzel, what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back as she cried in my bare chest.

"I-I I-I had a b-bad d-d-dream." she stuttered out.

"It's ok, I'm here. I'm here." I cooed. She looked so scared.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She nodded still on my chest.

"I-I was in my cell, and it was Supply Day, and, and, he bought me, then started whipping me." she cried.

"Who is 'he'?" I asked.

"You know the man that was arguing with you at Supply Day?" she asked.

WAIT A FUCKING GOD DAMN MINUTE!

"The one with brown eyes?" I asked.

She nodded.

Fucking Hood got to her.

"I'm going to keep you safe." I said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

She was surprised of my actions but then started to lean in. I leaned in too.

Shit. This was really happening.