Night one - Poly Lost Boys

A/N - Practising my present tense also for plot wise:

In which Paul get's his sorry ass caught by the cops, after waiting out you all find him and a sort of date night occurs to make up for worrying.

❤❤❤

Warnings!: Sexual implications, injury.

-----

“Oh sweetface where were you? We looked for you all night.” You run over to the roughed up blond. The others had forgone their staying low as soon as Paul had yet to show up the night prior. The sky is pitch black and the light of the lamp posts dull but you all had been able to sniff him out as he rounded the corner shop.

Paul quickly wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer as you gush over him. “Cops caught me baby, managed to escape but I had to hide.” Paul reluctantly answers, knowing full well the shit he is going to get for admitting why he hadn't returned to the cave.

David is the first to say something on the matter, “As if anyone could hold you.” He watches as Paul awkwardly walks you back over to the three, knowing you weren't going to let go anytime soon. It was something they loved about you deeply, all the care you show.

“And your face dude, yikes! I've seen potatoes look better.” Marko jokes.

“Aw shut up dude!” Paul pulls a face and Marko snickers as soon as Paul let out a little laugh. It seems his run in had not dampened his sense of humour in the slightest. Although, when you are a vampire, getting caught was just as big a bruise to the ego than having their food escape.

“No, both of you. We need to head back.” Dwayne gently pries you away from the sorry blond and jerks his head over to the bikes parked just a little away from where people tended to congregate.

“I wanna ride with Paul.” You argue and Dwayne kisses your hand before letting go. There’s a look in his eyes, he isn't sad that you want Paul right now, if anything he understands, they had all been worried but you, their mate? Dwayne knows you had been on edge all night. “Okay princess but we need to go back.” He says, brushing hair from your forehead after you kiss his nose. It is light and barely there but Dwayne can't help but smile at the gesture.

“Lemme go asshole.” Marko laughs and there’s a sign of a struggle.

Paul lets go of Marko who was in a headlock, perking right up at the mention of him. Like a puppy he bounds over and picks you up, smiling at your squeal.

“We'll need to stay low for a while, at least until the cops back off.” David shrugs, dropping the last of his cigarette onto the cold and damp pavement before crushing it with his boot.

“Until them how about we have a giant sleepover? Movies and shit like that?” You suggest when you’re feet are pit back onto the ground. A smile pulls at your lips and the others chuckle before Marko says, “Hate to break it to you doll, but we live together. Every night is a giant sleepover.” He chuckles but takes your other hand, leaving you sandwiched between Paul and himself.

Paul shakes his head. “I'm down for it baby!”

-----

You got your wish. The couch is stuffed full of bodies and pillows and blankets. Paul hogs you on his lap, a dumb smile on his face, whether that was from the dark comedy playing or the fact you had been laying on the affection thick, it was clear the moment his hands begin wandering. A small portable TV is set up on the “coffee table,” candles stuffed into the mouth of empty wine bottles are scattered around, leaving a light glow of the living space you share with your mates.

“Paul stop it.” You giggle, hands moving over his in an effort to stop him wandering too far.

Paul pouts, “Aw but baby, I can't help but want to touch when there’s a literal angel on my lap.”

Marko makes a noise and throws a piece of popcorn which lands in his hair. “Knock it off.”

“Which part? Dude she is an angel.” Paul squeezes you tighter and you wiggle around to make room. Thighs rub as you are pulled impossibly closer into his chest. There is a slight bulge rubbing distinctly against you and your eyes widen, hyperaware of where he had sat you. Was he? Now?

Marko rolls his eyes as if it's obvious. “Yeah I know that much but your elbow is knocking into my thigh each time.” He lightly smacks Paul’s lanky arm and leans down to make a grab for the chocolates next.

Paul laughs, throwing his head back before composing himself and apologizing with a half assed. “My bad.”

“Can we knock something else?” You ask, knowing it would have the affect you were looking to bring about. Throughout Paul's teasing, you had began to get ideas, especially when he had sat you on his dick and not in a particular sexual way. The longer his scent lingered the more you felt fired up. After a freak out the night prior, it was warm and needed, inevitable.

“Hm?” Dwayne hums.

“Fuck.”

“Whom do you want to knock with, Sweetheart.” David asks, interested and the corners of his lips curl up. You take the bait, knowing the boys likely already knew but the part beforehand was always fun to you.

Twisting out of Paul’s slack arms and you block the TV, eyes on David as you chew your lip.

“Who ever catches me first.” You state, taking one step then more when you noticed the first little fleck of gold in their vision.

You vanish with a lingering look, the movie long forgotten at the end and the couch there is no one but disembodied whoops. Who will find you first? Perhaps hiding isn't such a good idea.