Chapter 8

Alessandra POV

(Later on that week)

I have been ignoring my brothers.  Well at least my biological brothers. I still got along well with my other brothers. The incident only seemed to strengthen our bond. Something I was glad for.  Another thing I was glad for was the fact that there was no drama. I had a relatively calm week. Even with Beatrice here. She had been in her room all week. It was kinda weird but I was just glad I never ran into her.

I was getting everything ready. We were having a family get together. Everyone was going to be here soon so I decided to make some small snacks for everyone.  I had just finished putting the finishing touches on them when I heard a car pull up.

I walked into the living room and seen my uncle Alanzo and his wife Janet. I also seen my two cousins Angelo and Arlo. They were my favorite cousins.

I couldn't contain the smile on my face as I rant to greet them all.

"Uncle Angelo, Aunt Janet. I missed you guys"!!

I cried out as I hugged them. I stepped back and let them in until I heard 2 new voices.

"Woww I'm a little hurt. We see who her favorite people are huh?''

I turned and seen Angelo and Arlo standing there.

"Angelo Arlo. I missed you guys too."

I ran towards them and hugged Angelo first. When arlo hugged me he picked me up and spun me around. I was a giggling mess. I missed them. We never really got to talk much.

"How our little sister doing?? Any boys we need to beat up. Or any bullies to murder?"  asked Angelo. 

"Nope. I'm good.'' I wasn't going to tell them about what my brothers did to me. It was a family gathering and we didn't need any more drama.

We made our way to the backyard. We had set up the grill and everyone was just hanging around. You could tell there was tension between my biological brothers and my new brothers. They were standing on either side of the lawn and were glaring at each other. The parents were oblivious and just began chatting with each other.

I began avoiding my bothers once again. I made my way over to Nick and them and introduced them to Arlo and Angelo. They seemed to hit it off well.

"Hey Lessa. Do you want to play freeze tag ?'' asked Viktor. Leave it to him to be the one wanting to play childish games. I was kinda excited I had never played freeze tag before. 

(Theres going to be a POV change)

3rd POV

While Alexa had went towards her new brothers her biological brothers were looking at her in regret. 

She had been avoiding them for the past week. They had been trying to apologize for the last week. The only problem was that everytime Alessandra seen them she immediatly turned the other way and ran away from them.  Now she was introducing Arlo and Angelo to them. They couldn't help but glare at them. 

(Later on that night in the office.)

Andre sat in his chair with his heart heavy. He had the worst news and was sure that it was going to cause a horrible reaction from his sons.  At that moment all his biological sons burst through the doors. 

"What was so important that we needed to get here so fast father'' asked Lorenzo. The rest just remained quiet.

" Alessandra will be sent to another mafia for 3 months. Another mafia has taken a liking to her. I talked them down the best I could but they demanded atleast 3 months. It sort of like a probabtion period. To see if they like her or not. It doesnt really matter because she will be coming home after those 3 months. We will be making allies in the meantime.''