𝐢. 𝗆𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𓈒 ˖ 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ ⠀ ╱ ⠀ 𝑪𝑯. 001 ˖ 𓈒

❛ 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❛ 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂. ❜
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
˗ˏ𖥸ˎ˗⠀┊ ⠀灵魂伴侣⠀┊ ⠀⚔️👼
𝗠𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"WHAT IF SHE DIDN'T GET IN?"

     "Don't worry so much. She definitely got in."

     "How are you so sure?"

     "Us Fray's have got the art in our blood. I think I would be more surprised if she didn't get in."

     "You're right. You're right. Oh my god! What is taking so long? What if something happened to her?"

     "I'm sure she's fine, Simon."

     "But what if she got hit by a bus?"

     "Oh for goodness sake. Shut up, Simon!" Aurelia Fray snapped, looking up from her sketchbook to stare at Simon in the eyes. "You're overthinking this. As always."

     Simon's eyes widen in shock and slight fear. Simon's eyes darted around frantically, trying to avoid the intense stare of Aurelia Fray. She could be one of the most terrifying people in the world when she wanted to be; especially when she's grumpy. One time, he made the mistake of waking her up from her nap, only to get punched in the face for disrupting her sleep. "Yep, I'm just overthinking, again," the black-haired boy muttered, hoping to appease the ill-tempered girl.

     Nodding her head in satisfaction, Aurelia looked back down at her sketchbook only to catch a flash of ginger from her peripheral vision. Looking back up, she grinned, nudging Simon with her elbow. "See, there she is now, all in one piece," Aurelia joked, once she saw the carrot-topped Fray enter the cafe, making Simon perk up and grin happily. Aurelia rolled her eyes at Simon's obsession with her sister.

     "Clary!" Simon exclaimed, waving her over to their table, causing his glasses to fall on his nose crookedly.

     Clary's usually bright expression was pulled into a sad frown, making Simon jump to conclusions. Today was the day Clary had her audition for the Brooklyn Academy of Art; something that Aurelia had already gone through. Aurelia tilted her head down slightly so they wouldn't see the small smile that was growing on her face.

     Did she really think she could fool her twin with a faux sad expression?

     "Give me the professors' names and I- I will end them," Simon stated once Clary arrived at the table, making Aurelia glanced at Simon disbelievingly. Even Clary looked doubtful, causing Simon's faux-confidence to disappear, allowing a sheepish smile to emerge. "You know, with- with a scathing e-mail to the dean."