Chapter 16 - Living nightmare

*Few weeks later, Summer Holiday*

Ivory's POV:

There are only a few classes left until we have our summer holiday. Harry sat next to me during Charms class. Draco walked past the classroom. "Hands off Pottah!", he hushed as he walked by.

I shook my head, "Ignore him."

"Are you going to spend the summer holiday with Malfoy?"

"His father said that he had to come home. I asked if I could come along, but for some reason he doesn't want me to meet his parents.", I explained.

"I wouldn't want you to meet his parents either."

"How bad can it be? Maybe they are actually really nice.", I replied to Harry.

"Want to go into detention before the holiday, Mr. Potter and Mrs. Greenwood?", Professor Flitwick interrupted our conversation.

"Sorry Professor.", we both mumbled and got back to our work.

*After all classes*

"Enjoy your summer break, and I wish to see you all return safely to Hogwarts in two months." Dumbledoor ended the day with his speech.

"Whoo! Summer holiday!", I cheered, running out of the Great Hall like a complete idiot. Draco laughed and shook his head. "That's my girl, and she's crazy."

I slowed down when I was near the entrance. Draco carried my heavy trunks for me. Meanwhile, I saw all the students struggling to get their trunks down the moving staircases. Hermione and Ginny came up to me.

"Promise you'll write this summer, both of you.", Hermione said, looking over at me and Ginny.

"You know I won't.", I replied. Maybe that was a little too honest.

"Omg Ivory, you're just the same as Ron.", she sighed.

"You're spending the summer with Ron then?", I smirked.

"What?", Ginny frowned.

Hermione blushed. "Have a good summer.", she smiled, hugging me and Ginny. They walked off, and I could hear Ginny say, "Hermione, I didn't even know that!'' I miss them already, they are so funny.

Draco pulled me to the side. "I'll miss you, darling." He genuinely sounded so upset. The tone of his voice sounded as if he was about to break down right in front of me. I kissed him, "I'll miss you even more, Draco Malfoy."

He took a deep breath, while I gave him one last hug.
We went up to the Hogwarts Express and I got on the train. I sat by the window. Draco's eyes filled with tears as I waved goodbye on the train.

Draco's POV:

I saw my beautiful girl leaving. The steam of the train surrounded me, it was time to go. For the summer holidays, my father always made sure to send a driver to come pick me up at the station. That way, he could have more control over me. Otherwise, I would've been on that train with my girl right now.

*At the Malfoy Manor*

"Good to have seen you again, kid. You are growing up just like your father.", the driver chuckled, handing over my trunk.

"You too sir."

I certainly do not hope I will grow up to be like my father. I felt my hands shaking as I walked up to the front gate. My mom, Narcissa, was already waiting for me at the front door. "I've missed you son!", she hugged me tightly. I let go and nodded, saying, "I've missed you too mum."