Day 2

-I'm like obsessed with the word "butthole".

-When I just typed in butthole it said it was wrong. What the heck. Have you ever heard of that word!

-I was walking into school and and this kid was like ,"why are you so mad." And I'm just like,"this is my natural look." And we have been going to school together since 2 grade.

-Have you noticed all bad boy stories are all so cliche at times. The only reason is because if they made it like real life it would be the worst book ever.

-I'm very proud of myself. I haven't are McDonalds in so 5 months.

-Every time I turn on my tv a scary movie commercial in on. I hate then with a burning passion.

-I don't know why but I hate Nutella. And don't ask why. I swear if you do..-.-

-I probably mouth "What the F***" twenty times a day.

-You should look up the song called "trampoline" By kalin and myles. That's the only song I love of theirs.

-My room is so damn small...

-My house is crazy. I have a brother and sister and mom and step dad. 5 chicks, and hamster, and two pit bulls. And then there is me.

-At one point I thought my sister was a sl*t. And it's because she wears thongs and is only a junior. But she never really goes out much.