63. Annie

Y/n made her way towards the squad after Levi arrived at the scene of Annie's capture.

To be more precise, she ran away and seek temporary refuge to where the others were as Levi is still being grumpy about Y/n facing the female giant head on.

Because later on, he'll nag her to death and Y/n will be sleepless because just as much as Hange could talk about titans overnight is just how much Levi can tell her thousands of shitty fucking reasons why she should not stray far and do any life threatening situations.

Seriously, thousands of reasons. Levi can make up just to nag her about her recklessness.

So while that old man is letting off his temper on questioning Annie and glaring at Erwin, Y/n decided to get out of there and escape those dagger looks, zipping towards her and Levi squads.

.

.

.

Shinso brought a box to school. Not that anyone would care, but that thing is eye catching so some curious eyes would really look at it.

He finally brought the teddy bear he promised Y/n to give to her little sister figure. It was just a regular size which occupied half his torso. But he made sure he got the cutest and most lovable one in his preferential view as a man since he didn't exactly know what kind of cuteness a child would like.

But since this one has simple f/c ribbon on it's neck and light shades of white and apricot, he took it. It was easy to the eyes just like how bright Y/n was-- well, Y/n looks better than the bear-- seriously it's for the little sister-- but he should probably get one for her-- is that okay?-- what if she feels uncomfortable?-- to get or not to get...

This is what went through Shinso's troubled mind as he purchased the bear and ending up buying only one as he decided that he should try to find something better for Y/n. And so he nodded to his thoughts.

The young man was quite nervous as he made his way to Y/n's classroom on their lunch break. He peeked on the door and saw a few of 1-A still there. Tokoyami, Shoji, Aoyama and Y/n were the only ones in the classroom.

So the young man decided to enter the room at the back where she was situated. The girl seemed spacing out and the boys in front were busy eating lunch.

That was a good thing.

He'd rather give it to her where there's no one to actually react much. Waving his hand in front of the girl which Y/n blinked to, turning her head towards the purple eyed male.

"Oh, Hitoshi..." she acknowledged, scratching her neck sheepishly.

"Am I disturbing you?" He asked.

She shook her head. "It's lunch break so no, you're not." She gave him a small smile.

Shinso smiled with the same socially awkward smile and settled the box beside her. The girl was slightly curious, observing the f/c box on the floor. "It's that one I told you I'd get for you during the sport's fest." He explained.

And soon, the girl was hit by the realization of that old forgotten conversation. "Oh, thank you, Hitoshi. You don't know how much this made me happy." She told him. Hopefully, Eri will love this.

The young man scratched the back of his neck and looked away. A blush dusted through his cheek before stealing glances at her. "Your welcome. But, aren't you hungry?" He asked.

"I don't have an appetite." She responded bluntly.

Eversince some 1-A students and their adviser's disappearance. The class had been very lifeless. And to everyone's dismay, the media would always chase after the 1-A students to question them.