024

Present Day April 12, 2030

Present Day
April 12, 2030

"Where is he?" Kev asked sending a punch to his cheek.

"I don't know," this random guy panted. He spit out some blood from his mouth.

I leaned on the wall truly tired of this. We been going at this for months now. Trying to find Ace has been nearly impossible. Every person we talk to has said the same thing.

"I DONT KNOW WHO YOURE TALKING ABOUT," he said on the verge of tears.

I vamp-sped over to him and choked him, "Stop fucking yelling." His heartbeats sped up as he grasped for air. He was sitting in a chair in the middle of Rio's.

"Just give us something and we'll let you go," I said squeezing his neck tighter.

After a long pause, he said, "He owns a place somewhere in Texas. It's owned by someone named Michael Rogers."

I glanced at Kev then said, "Thank you for your service."

I vamp-sped my fangs into his neck and began to drink his blood.

"You said..." he mumbled as I drunk the last of his blood.

I let go and let his body drop to the floor.

Kev grabbed his machete and began to cut his head off. The head was placed in a plastic and put in a ice box to be sent to Ace. The rest of the body was burned.

Kev and I parted ways, and I headed back to my house.

I walked in my house, and my sons were sitting on my couch.

"Yall need some girlfriends," I said sitting on the couch.

Rodney chuckled and said, "Troy got him a lil girlfriend."

"Oh yeah?" I said looking over at him trying to hide his smile. "What's her name?"

"Andrea," he said looking down at his hands. "She's in my math class."

Troy is studying to be a doctor.

"Y'all bet not be bringing no babies 'round here," I said as we laughed.

"Man ain't nobody ready for some babies," Rodney said.

"How ma tell you she was pregnant with us?" Troy asked as Rodney agreed. I sighed looking at both of them.

"We was still searching for Ace when she called me," I said relaxing more in my chair.

July 10, 2009
21 years ago

Trying to find Ace has been a difficult task. We've been looking for him for 2 years. Today, I decided to take a day to myself. I wanted to lay in my bed all day and sleep.