Chapter 17

At the very far away from the village, there is a mountain which is the destination of the missing kids. Inside the mountain, all the kids were gathered in a circle as the man in a scarf stood in front of them, "This is great, I have so many new friends" he said happily.

Over with Marie, the mirror she kept under her dress started glowing and unlike the other kids the dazed look on her face went away as she looked around, looking worried at the new surroundings she was in, "Where am I, this isn't the church and why does everyone look so strange?" she said nothing the dazed looks on the other kids.

She then looked where she kept the mirror her brother gave her, "That's right, big brother told me that this mirror could protect me from certain kinds of magic" she thought remembering when her brother sent her the mirror and he told her to think of it as her big brother.

The man in scarf noticed what happened to Marie. " My magic wore off on you? I wonder why..." He said as he approached Marie. " You're a bad girl. You have to be good and stay under my spell" He said. " If you don't, we can't be friend" Add the man.

" No, putting a spell on people and making them do what you wanted... that's not a friend" Replied Marie. The man feels annoyed about what Marie said. He quickly slapped her making Marie fall off. " A FRIEND WOULD NEVER SAID THAT!" Yelled the man.

Suddenly, he felt someone approached him from behind. " Niege... don't damage the merchandise!" He said as he smacked Niege on the head. The man was a tall, long black hair and fat. He's wearing a glasses. "I-I'm sorry big brother!" Niege said.

He then use his glasses to analyses mana from the kids they had collected. " This is good.With these amounts of mana, I will be reach!!" He said as he then noticed one kid has less mana.
" What the hell Niege,I told you to just bring who are stronger!" He said as he smacked on Niege head again. He then take the kid by his colar and throw him outside the cave.

A while later

Asta and the team finally arrived in front of the cave. They noticed that the kid who was thrown in front of the cave appeared to be Rebecca little brother. Asta quickly land in front of the kid with sister. " This kid... is Rebecca little brother!" He said as he noticed Gauche doesn't landed instead, he go straight into the cave. " Hey, what the hell are you doing?! Come hel—". " I don't have a time for that, Marie is more important right now" Gauche said as he enter the cave. " Tch, that damn sister complex!" Said Asta annoyed with Gauche attitude.

" This isn't good.. he is covered with bruises and scratches. He also was under the spell!" Said Sister. Asta quickly tap Marco head with his sword. Marco suddenly snapped from being controlled by spell. " Huh.. Asta... Sister.." Said Marco. " Marco you okay?!" Asked Asta while Sister shocked what Asta just did with the sword. " That sword sure is something.." thought Sisterr. " Auch.. m-my body hurts...." Said Marco wanted to cry. " don't worry, Flame Recovery Magic : Sacred Healing Light" Said Sister as multiple candle appeared around Marco.

" wahh, it's s-so warm..." Said Marco relieved and no longer felt pain. " Marco, we have to go save your big sis and other kids! Can you stay outside?" Asked Asta. " No Asta, I'm scared!" Replied Marco.  Asta gave him a confident smiled, took his robe and give it to him. "I'll let you borrow my black bulls robe just this once!" Asta said as the kid suprised. " That robe has a courage power on it!" Add Asta. " Me and sister will be back as soon as possible! And remember..." Said Asta as he face turned into a really serious face that almost make the kid feels scared. " Don't lose it, that's the only robe I have!" Said Asta.

Marco relieved he thought that Asta was going to scared him. " Sister, let's go!" Said Asta as he jump back on his sword. " Right kid!" Replied sister as he and she enter the cave.